Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go work your piddley jobs? What an idiot to say that about anyone. Karmas a B word Sammy. He doesnt seem bright at all and if the injury bug keeps hitting him he just may be working that piddley job. He can definitely go F himself.

Guys who call out pro athletes that are injured are likely not very bright , and probably are working a piddley job. What, now NFLers have to be PC? Whatever. I applaud the guy for calling out losers who would likely be hospitalized if they were out on the field for 5 minutes.

There was actually a competition a show a couple years ago with professional jousters.

I know. Pro jousting?

One of the guys was apparently some sort of legend in the sport. He's every bit as good at his thing as Sammy is at his.

But the sniveling little garlic eaters don't watch jousting or care about it so they don't make squat.

22 year old dude with hundreds blasting his character and he got short with them. In the grand scheme I see posters here say more disappointing things regularly and often have others laud them for it - but that doesn't make his outburst ok either. Just less shocking.

Once he starts mocking the jobs of regular people (even "dbags"), he jumps willingly into the category of A-hole that they are placing him in.

There is no excuse to go out of your way (as opposed to ignoring) to make fun of the people that have jobs this kid is likely to have to take in 20 or 30 yearsin order to pay his bills.

There was actually a competition a show a couple years ago with professional jousters.

I know. Pro jousting?

One of the guys was apparently some sort of legend in the sport. He's every bit as good at his thing as Sammy is at his.

But the sniveling little garlic eaters don't watch jousting or care about it so they don't make squat.

LOL.

Go work your piddley jobs? What an idiot to say that about anyone. Karmas a B word Sammy. He doesnt seem bright at all and if the injury bug keeps hitting him he just may be working that piddley job. He can definitely go F himself.

The WNBA has a new fan then?

Why? (we'll get there eventually...)

Ratings. People watch the NFL. Fans, non- fans, fantasy players, gamblers, haters, whatever. It's the closest thing to guaranteed viewership. The game ticket guy and the jersey guy are just a molecule in the NFL machine. It's much bigger than that now.

I just wonder where Sammy's cutoff is for being a loser.

50K?

100K?

200K?

Maybe it's the people that put duct tape over their Fitzpatrick jerseys and wrote "Watkins" with a Sharpie. That's like taking food outta' his kid's mouth. I'm "gone" get me one of those.

Ha! Thank you for pointing that out. I know I'm getting older and it's kind of square to point out stuff like that, but sweet christ that was a grammar apocalypse.

And so is this board at times. How many " would of " and should of's" or are guys, and are coaches do you see here on a daily basis?Doesn't say much for American education in general. Why should these guys be any different?