TT may not be ready for Dolfins so who do we start?

This thread is ridiculous. Leroi hit on a few things very early on, but basically has been pulling things (some very laughable) out of his ass since. Imo, the Leroi ship has sailed. I definitely give him props for the Darby and Roman call. As for Ryan, everyone and their cousin knew the Bills were keen on him.

Then ignore him.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirby with the lid slammer!

Yeah, the mods must have removed all of those posts from guys who "Knew it was Rex and Roman already".

Where did they just disappear to??

like mine?

odd, 11 pages and I didn't comment once? Maybe I was on the road that week or .......

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

He had a lot of help.

Not really, not to a direct effect of a loss. You take back any one of EJs multiple incompetent plays and the Bills get a W.

No single player screwed up so consistently and disastrously as EJ Manuel.

Not really, not to a direct effect of a loss. You take back any one of EJs multiple incompetent plays and the Bills get a W.

But we were ahead after that.

I would also add that McCoy's fumble was as big as at least one of EJ's fumbles. And whoever was supposed to be covering that dude that caught the go ahead TD sure didn't do us any favors. And who calls a roll out to the left pass on 4th and 1? Really?

Like I said, EJ screwed the pooch, but he also had a LOT of help.

But we were ahead after that.

I would also add that McCoy's fumble was as big as at least one of EJ's fumbles. And whoever was supposed to be covering that dude that caught the go ahead TD sure didn't do us any favors. And who calls a roll out to the left pass on 4th and 1? Really?

Like I said, EJ screwed the pooch, but he also had a LOT of help.

Again.

All those other plays are meaningless every game mistakes if EJ doesn't spot the Jags 25 points.

Edited by 1B4IDie

@Andy_Benoit

#Bills Film: Don't say this lightly or with pleasure: Manuel was the reason they lost. Worst QB performance of this NFL season so far.

not even close

Again.

All those other plays are meaningless every game mistakes if EJ doesn't spot the Jags 25 points.

Again

He spotted them 14. Defense allowed the rest

Incorrect.

He missed a wide open receiver when he wasn't under pressure and the team had to settle for a FG instead a TD.

So The lowest possible number EJ spotted the Jags is 18.

That is a lot for one man.

Incorrect.

He missed a wide open receiver when he wasn't under pressure and the team had to settle for a FG instead a TD.

So The lowest possible number EJ spotted the Jags is 18.

That is a lot for one man.

That really is getting missed in this conversation

On the way to digging out of that whole (which the D helped with on the interception for a touchdown) EJ was mixing in throws that were just GOD AWEFUL along the way.

Had it been anybody but the jags....no whey they make that comeback