So would you say the season is over now? Before Halloween?

dayman

We're 3-4. A lot of football left, but we probably have about 2 (maybe 3) losses to give for the entire rest of the season now if we want to compete for playoffs.

We've got a much improved Dolphins team and the Pats again, and a good Jets team twice. Plus a Cowboys team that will be healed by the time we play them, as well as a slew of other games we could potentially drop. Best case scenario I can realistically forecast would be:

W - Dolphins (use the bye as an excuse to do this)

L - @Jets (best case scenario we split and win the home game)

L - @Pats (can't beat them, never do)

W - @Chiefs (fair to say we win)

W - Texans (who really knows but this is best case scenario)

W - @ Eagles (again, best case scenario here)

W - @ 'Skins

L - Cowboys (really don't think we're winning this one, at least not this one and the next one v. the jets)

W - Jets

That would put us at 9-7. I doubt we make the playoffs with that, and this was me being about as optimistic as possible.

Rex lasted 7 games. This season is over.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's over. You are assuming we will win games we are supposed to. Wouldn't you have assumed we would have beat the Jags too? We will probably be 8-8. How did we get all of these supposedly great players and regress? Has to be the coaches

Have to finish in the top 6. Now they sit in eight place. Have Pittsburgh, NY and Miami ahead of them. Have to beat NY both games and Miami to be given a chance. It is a long shot. The Bills need to get and stay healthy for the stretch. Next up is Miami with the season on the line.

Have to finish in the top 6. Now they sit in eight place. Have Pittsburgh, NY and Miami ahead of them. Have to beat NY both games and Miami to be given a chance. It is a long shot. The Bills need to get and stay healthy for the stretch. Next up is Miami with the season on the line.

Bills don't cross lines, they draw new ones.

It's not over but they'll have to be markedly better from here on out to have any chance. They'll have to win a few games that they shouldn't. Not impossible but not likely.

The loss today is the type of loss that crushes the competitive spirit of teams. I could see them going into the tank the next 3 games.

We'll see if Rex can keep the team focused and have them playing inspired ball out of the bye.