So would you say the season is over now? Before Halloween?

dayman

I officially adjust best case scenario to 10 wins and declare best case scenario playoffs in light of the current state of the AFC..

"I officially adjust".......... "and declare".

Ok. Right.

I'll try that on the old lady and let you know how it works out.

Edited by WotAGuy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is safe to be optimistic, so long as Tyrod stays healthy. If he played the Jaguars game, we would be 6-3, and only likely need 3 of 7 games to make the playoffs. Now we need 4 of 7. This place will likely melt down again after the Pats game, but I'm hoping we put up a fight in primetime.

We have the tiebreaker against the Jets for now. Next tie breaker if we split is divisional record which we are 3-1 right now. They are 1-2.

Tie breaker for conference opponents is conference record and Pittsburgh is 2-4 in conference and Oakland is 4-3. We are 5-3 in conference. KC and Houston are big time games we can't drop.

Good point. With Big Ben out today there is a chance the Steelers drop a bad one to the Browns and further **** themselves. Also, Oakland has a tough matchup at home against a good Vikings team.

We could end up getting a game on all 3 of our main wildcard rivals this week.

Edited by Rex'sOffense

Good point. With Big Ben out today there is a chance the Steelers drop a bad one to the Browns and further **** themselves. Also, Oakland has a tough matchup at home against a good Vikings team.

We could end up getting a game on all 3 of our main wildcard rivals this week.

It would be so sweet to finish as the five seed and get to play an AFC South team in the playoffs.