EJ Manuel: "I don't think I cost our team the game." WHAT?

Who cares. As long as Rex Ryan is here, this team won't win anything. Anyone who believes otheriwse is delusional.

You can blame this loss on several things. Poor QB play in the first half is only one of several reasons why they lost.

EJ didn't cost the team the loss. Where was the playcalls? Greg Roman needs to go. I'm sorry. But Rex does too. He's all talk, then sticks his tail in between his legs when they lose and gives some dramatic reason for how they feel.

Sure EJ did sucky. But the end when we had the chance to get it, we didn't run it on 3rd or 4th down with 1 yard to go

Where was the playcalls? Gee, I really don't know

Who cares. As long as Rex Ryan is here, this team won't win anything. Anyone who believes otheriwse is delusional.

You can blame this loss on several things. Poor QB play in the first half is only one of several reasons why they lost.

I don't know about that, but it has been a very disappointing performance so far.

EJ for sure had a quarter he won't forget. That said, 5 minutes left and the team has a lead and 85 yards of buffer. I'm more disappointed with our disastrous defense than EJ. For as bad as EJ was he dug himself out of the hole and returned the game to a high win percentage.

Ej is what he is and as the backup when you get handed a win the defense has no excuse to blow it. None.

Edited by Imran Q

For the GM too. His trade value is now approaching zero.

I think it was zero; I doubt there is another organization in the NFL who considered EJ anything more than a horrid pick by a mediocre organization.

EJ's NFL career may live and die in WNY exclusively.

Anyone who doesn't think that EJ Manuel belongs on an NFL roster needs to stop and make a list of how many NFL quarterbacks have ability to complete a comeback and give their team a lead after being down 27-3.

EJ Manuel has likely worn out his welcome in Buffalo, and even with as bad as Tyrod Taylor is, EJ has demonstrated that he is worse; however, he is absolutely one of the best 64 quarterbacks in the league.

Anyone who doesn't think that EJ Manuel belongs on an NFL roster needs to stop and make a list of how many NFL quarterbacks have ability to complete a comeback and give their team a lead after being down 27-3.

EJ Manuel has likely worn out his welcome in Buffalo, and even with as bad as Tyrod Taylor is, EJ has demonstrated that he is worse; however, he is absolutely one of the best 64 quarterbacks in the league.

Depends if they are playing the Jags or not.

Tyrod hasn't been bad. He has been pretty good. The argument as to which QBs would dig out of a 27-3 hole is negated by the fact that the same QB was the reason for the 27-3 deficit. EJ is awful -period. No one needs to try to cover for him anymore. He is a bad, bad football player.

I will bet anyone here that he won't be even a 2nd stringer next year.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Tyrod hasn't been bad. He has been pretty good. The argument as to which QBs would dig out of a 27-3 hole is negated by the fact that the same QB was the reason for the 27-3 deficit. EJ is awful -period. No one needs to try to cover for him anymore. He is a bad, bad football player.

I will bet anyone here that he won't be even a 2nd stringer next year.

And I'll bet you won't pay up.

#tacogate

#Da'Rick

Like him or not, it seems the dude works to be a good player. Until someone with knowledge accuses otherwise- seems unfair to hit him with that complaint

Nobody's saying he isn't trying. We're saying he isn't any good. It's the NFL, nobody gets a gold star for trying.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000555788/article/browns-qb-josh-mccown-stuns-ravens-sets-team-record

Josh McCown set a few Browns all-time records, an NFL record, and threw for 457 YDS against the Ravens a few weeks ago. His team WON BTW.

So-so QBs get hot now and then and make some plays.

EJ gets "hot" sometimes and makes basic NFL throws. He couldn't crack 300 YDS while passing almost every down the entire game, and that's WITH the long bomb to Easley.

Ha ha ha, I totally forgot about that!! PM me your address and I will send you what I owe.

:lol:

If you sent me Taco Bell, I think we'd have actually both lost that bet.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

EJ is a classic case of what coddling does to a player. Hopefully he's in shock, as the other guy said, b/c his career just ended. But there is a chance he is so out of it he doesn't even understand what happened.

He is 25. His career isnt over i would bet. He will get a shot to join a club. If not backup here he will go the Fitz route and bounce around a bit. I honestly dont think thats it for him.

Backup QBs who would have won this game:

1. Matt Cassel.

2. Tim Tebow (really, I'm not kidding. He won many games just like this with the Broncos - games the opponent seemed all too willing to give away while the Broncos just kept running the ball and avoiding turnovers.)

3. Thad Lewis. We saw that with our own eyes.

But he might not be in about 20 minutes! (Still, if we keep Cassel, we are 4-3 right now, not 3-4)

Away from EJ for now. We know none of that to be true. Telvin smith was a short pass menace. Cassel has no arm strength could have been ints there too.

TEABOW!!!!! Not even going to touch that one

Thad Lewis? How many stip sacks would he have given up?

Why not add Fitz to the list?

He is 25. His career isnt over i would bet. He will get a shot to join a club. If not backup here he will go the Fitz route and bounce around a bit. I honestly dont think thats it for him.

he could start in the lingerie league for sure.

Edited by Best Player Available

EJ didn't cost the team the loss. Where was the playcalls? Greg Roman needs to go. I'm sorry. But Rex does too. He's all talk, then sticks his tail in between his legs when they lose and gives some dramatic reason for how they feel.

Sure EJ did sucky. But the end when we had the chance to get it, we didn't run it on 3rd or 4th down with 1 yard to go

Okay. Mr. Wool over eyes..

Wake up call...um...yes he did....3 turnovers in first half on EJ = game.....wait weren't all the turnovers back to back to back....Waiting for the arrow to come out of the stands and stick him in his back......foooooombannananananah! Monty Python style for mother England.

Ha ha ha, I totally forgot about that!! PM me your address and I will send you what I owe.

I know its none of my business but i dont think i was here for tacogate and it looks like something crazy

he could start in the lingerie league for sure.

I font know man... i dont know