3-3 Glass Half Full or Half Empty!

1/2 empty for sure!

I think that will be the majority's belief, me included. Penalties, injuries, and the overall team's performance has left much to be desired. If we lose to Jacksonville in London, a VERY REAL possibility, we can all pack it in as the drought will continue.

I'm seeing the glass half full. A lot of our struggles can be tied to injuries at key positions and while the D hasn't been spectacular, a lot of their woes have cascaded over to them from the Offense and Special Teams. Assuming we can limp into the Bye at 4-3 and take some time to get healthier I feel good about the remaining teams on the schedule that aren't named New England and Dallas (assuming they get healthy as well).

I think that will be the majority's belief, me included. Penalties, injuries, and the overall team's performance has left much to be desired. If we lose to Jacksonville in London, a VERY REAL possibility, we can all pack it in as the drought will continue.

If Manuel plays, and he plays like he did yesterday which was like a decent NFL backup which is what he is, Shady and the rest of the team play as they did yesterday they beat the Jags. Losing to the Jags would indicate the team has given up. I just don't see that happening at all. And I've never ever been accused of being a homer ;)

Full empty to some around here. What a bunch of whinny brats we've got throwing hissy fits after losing to a better team.

That's the problem---too many teams are better than we are. Beating a bad team doesn't idicate how good you are; but not beating good teams does tell you how mediocre you are.

Defense in the bottom half , close to bottom third of points scored against. Did the D line get old that quick or is the scheme not that good?.

TT or EJ....doesn't matter. O is doing enough for a dominant D to win games. Hopefully they turn it around in the second half but this is an 8-8 team.

Half empty

sorry to have to admit, being a fan of the Rex hire, half-empty

-not a good sign when the defensive leaders are speaking up week 6 about the system they're in

-I wanted to ignore it at the time, but Rex usually opting to run the 3-4 was a concern as we had just finished getting rid of all of our legacy 3-4 guys.

-Penalties are a major issue. We were flagged probably 6 times yest before Cinci was flagged once. We do not get the benefit of the doubt on marginal calls because of our reprutation.

-I think our offensive philosophy does not fit our talent. Too many coaches try to force-fit players into system when they should fit system around players

-ST's are unwatchable save for Colton and his nasty leg.

There's time to fix things...remains to be seen how the Coaching staff responds.

Sorry. I just have zero faith in Rex Ryan.

Right now, I don't think the team has faith in Rex.

haha-- well said. They have to beat Jax.

They don't have to beat Jax. They're a younger and hungrier team than the Bills. I wouldn't be surprised to lose this game.

The Bills are a 7-9 team at best right now unless they drastically turn it around. It couldn't be a better game for the Bills this week to go out at completely dominate this opponent. It comes down to coaching and players buying into a system and making the necessary plays to win football games.

I don't see this team going "above and beyond" to make plays that are needed to win football games right now. There seems to be a lot of selfishness and pride overlooking the details and not enough discipline by both the players and coaches to win football games. It seems like we just go out there and whatever happens, happens.

Edited by mattsox

At this point it's pretty clear the Pats and Bengals are the class of the AFC. I can't get too down about losing to them, especially given the injury situation. If you would have told me before the season we would go 3-1 against Indy / @ Miami / Giants / @ Tennessee I would have taken it.

I don't know what people were expecting. Tyrod has shown flashes at QB but is still learning to be the starter. 3-3 against our schedule is right where we should be, anyone who thought this was a 12-4 team simply does not have realistic expectations.

Half full for me.... Will be all empty if they lose on Sunday to the Jags.

If they lose to the Jags, it'll be more like the glass got thrown against the wall and will never hold water again.

I am half full. Sure we have talent and exciting new regime, but 'rome wasn't built in a day' and 2 of our losses were to elite teams. Injuries have plagued this team yet I haven't heard any excuses from OBD, instead they try to assemble players to give us the best chance to win. There seems to be some questions on the systems we are running, yet I have seen adjustments being made on both sides of the ball. This team is a work in progress and heading in the right direction. A lot of the issues are fixable. We have the talent to make the playoffs this year, but now it's just a matter of worlds aligning and everyone being on the field contributing. Go Bills!

Half empty. That changed for me this week. And not so much because the Bills look like they can't compete with a good team. Rather, it's the competition. The best news we had this year until now was a number of our wild card competitors falling flat on their faces. (Starting point: barring Brady going down for the season, we ain't catching NE) Dolphins had given up. KC was quickly falling out of competition. Ditto the Ravens. Steelers lost Big Ben. Chargers couldn't put it together. But what we've seen this week is that the Dolphins are apparently planning to show up this year after all, the Steelers are getting through Ben's injury just fine, thank you, and the Jets are roughly even with us talent wise, and ahead of us -- 2 games ahead of us in the loss column -- in the standings. And others who've looked dead (Texans) are going to hang around too. So my confidence meter moved a bit in the wrong direction this weekend.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

I am half full. Sure we have talent and exciting new regime, but 'rome wasn't built in a day' and 2 of our losses were to elite teams. Injuries have plagued this team yet I haven't heard any excuses from OBD, instead they try to assemble players to give us the best chance to win. There seems to be some questions on the systems we are running, yet I have seen adjustments being made on both sides of the ball. This team is a work in progress and heading in the right direction. A lot of the issues are fixable. We have the talent to make the playoffs this year, but now it's just a matter of worlds aligning and everyone being on the field contributing. Go Bills!

Rome was already built when Rex got here. He fuct it up.