Week 6: BILLS v Bengals - Second Half Thread

No Tyrod had better stats last week. He got the W which is the only important stat.

Taylor would not have gotten "the W" last week if the defense had given up 31 points like they have today.

You knew going in that the Bills' offense wasn't going to score much - the defense had to play another great game and they have been terrible.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with all who say that Rex has broken the D. They were really good the past two years and this year they suck. Ryan is the difference. He had me fooled. I thought they were bringing in a good coach, but his teams are undisciplined and ill prepared almost every week. That is the mark of poor coaching. I was definitely wrong about Ryan.

Agree with all who say that Rex has broken the D. They were really good the past two years and this year they suck. Ryan is the difference. He had me fooled. I thought they were bringing in a good coach, but his teams are undisciplined and ill prepared almost every week. That is the mark of poor coaching. I was definitely wrong about Ryan.

I'm not ready to cast him enough. But more than a few questions have been raised, for sure.