Sounds like no Percy Harvin again (update: Personal reason)

YoloinOhio

@AlbertBreer: Shady McCoy and Sammy Watkins are good to go for the Bills today, outlook on Percy Harvin is less optimistic.

@ProFootballTalk: Sammy Watkins expected to play, Percy Harvin expected to sit http://t.co/LMkkl1enTS

@AdamSchefter: Bills WR Percy Harvin, listed as questionable, is not expected to play today due to hip injury.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AlbertBreer: Shady McCoy and Sammy Watkins are good to go for the Bills today, outlook on Percy Harvin is less optimistic.

@ProFootballTalk: Sammy Watkins expected to play, Percy Harvin expected to sit http://t.co/LMkkl1enTS

@AdamSchefter: Bills WR Percy Harvin, listed as questionable, is not expected to play today due to hip injury.

Well since it's EJ starting and not Taylor I think that Harvin being out will be less of an impact.

We'll see if Hogan has a big game opposite of Watkins and Woods. Woods needs to do something more than block. He did have some chemistry with EJ these last couple of years.

Woods was not a big fan of EJs, not sure if that has changed.

I think this is smart for the Bills to rest Harvin, as long as they don't sustain an injury or two during the game.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Well since it's EJ starting and not Taylor I think that Harvin being out will be less of an impact.

Yeah, thats my thiught. EJ is way more familiar with Sammy, Woods and Hogan anyway. Not that big of a loss, particularly since Goodwin is back and can be used to take the top off the D.

I see Woods having a big impact today.

for the past few seasons the Bills brass stocked up on speedy receivers. I think it is time to put them to use (for more than 2 or 3 plays a game) and trust in the guys or to draw a flag for PI against the opponent.

harvin was actually pretty good at drawing PI. I hope to see that from the others and I agree, throw it up deep - good chance it is called