Running At The Mouth

Am I the only one getting tired of the Rex Ryan routine? At first I loved the enthusiasm and they way he embraced the city and got everyone fired up. But once the bullets started flying and we got down and dirty into games, his attitude is a detriment to the club.

The Patriots game got me upset and he had his big mouth shut by the real bullies of the AFC East. They did it quietly and I hated every second of it. :wallbash:

Then the Giants game, and after all his players kept flapping gums about the Refs, Beckham etc... The players take on this style and swagger around like they actually did something. Now Sammy goes blabbing to the media about touches. Forget the wristbands and get everyone muzzles for Christmas.

Let your play do the talking. Don't be the big mouth bully who gets his teeth knocked out by the glee club kid. Be the guy everyone fears when he walks into the room. He doesn't have to say a word and everyone knows not to f'k with him because he will tear you a new ass.

That's the Bills team I want to see. Quiet stompers who knock you out, net get knocked around and end up crying on the IR! :sick:

GO BILLS! Get it done this week in a quiet, humble ass-kicking that says we belong in the playoffs. They shut up and stand still and let everyone take notice of the new kid on the block. :worthy:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that a key component of what a coach needs to do is keep everyone obsessively focused on a single goal- to win the Super Bowl. I wonder if Rex's style of talking trash and letting his players do and say whatever contributes to this or works against it. It seems to create a lot of unnecessary distractions. Maybe it can relieve some tension but I think his approach takes it too far.

I believe that a key component of what a coach needs to do is keep everyone obsessively focused on a single goal- to win the Super Bowl. I wonder if Rex's style of talking trash and letting his players do and say whatever contributes to this or works against it. It seems to create a lot of unnecessary distractions. Maybe it can relieve some tension but I think his approach takes it too far.

I think we'll just have to wait and see. Nothing succeeds like success. If he can't put together a play-off team with this roster he has no excuses.

I think we'll just have to wait and see. Nothing succeeds like success. If he can't put together a play-off team with this roster he has no excuses.

I agree. And I do believe that there is no one style that is best. As Marv once said, you can have Landry or Dungy; or Lombardi or Cowher. They all can win. We'll see.

Ryan is the BEST HC this team has had since Chuck Knox! He may not be some peoples' 'Cup-O-Tea', but he's simply GREAT in this era! He knows/has worked with many HC's currently and many more Co-ordinators and coaches. He's among the very best the League offers, seems genuinely in love with WNY and has the mettle and resume to demand respect. -well, maybe not from millenials-but their cluelessness really doesn't matter. You'll be slapped soon enough.

#LASTJOB! Rock the Blo!

All he did this week was act like the Bengals were the best team of all time.

I have no idea what folks are talking about here any more.

He screwed the team and the fan base with the Patriots run up.

already showed he knows that.

He is being about as cool as he can be.

But i can see from today's presser he is getting pissed with certain members of the "media".

We all want to win.

I agree. And I do believe that there is no one style that is best. As Marv once said, you can have Landry or Dungy; or Lombardi or Cowher. They all can win. We'll see.

Good point!! tis too true