new Brady flap--he's a partner of and shill for a quack

Wow. I just took the time to read your entire post and you're nothing but an arrogant self centered presumptuous tool of the highest degree. You insult people and act like you're better than they are when the reality is that you know NOTHING about who these people are. In regards to the bolded and underlined, why are you here then? If you think so little of us, then go take your higher intelligence to someplace worthy of your level of douchery. You come onto a BUFFALO BILLS message board, and insult, the city, the owner, and the people who live here. So again, Mr. Intelligent, why are you here when it's perfectly clear you think nothing of any of us?

:flirt:

No rebuttal necessary Ace.

Congrats.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do surgical options with no need for repeat treatment exist?

Why should a child with a cleft palate be forced to suffer when Western medicine can fix the condition? Why should a child suffer an infection when Western medicine can cure it with antibiotics?

At what point would I have indicated that those treatments aren't phenomenal, 100% necessary, and welcomed by all who receive them.

You continuously refer to cleft palates... this really seems to be a spot of trouble for you.

I'm sorry if at some point in your life you had to deal with that, and that is not something that any herbal supplement could ever cure.

You seem to be willfully ignorant of the greater discussion at hand.

Physical ailments that can be cured with surgical procedures have nothing to do with psychotropic medicine, SSRIs, and the massive medical/industrial complex that will suck you in with no questions ask, fill your RX, and send you on your way.

IN FACT: it is the wonderful advancement of western medicine that has gone a long way towards eradicating some of the most crippling of diseases that have plagued our species.

No one here is saying that there is not a place for Western medicine.

But it is a tool, not an answer.

There are other ways to solve problems that don't require western "medicine".

And living a life of balance can prevent many of these diseases from arising in the first place.

As for the mental piece, the act of spiritual healing for supersedes that of pharmacological intervention--but that can be discussed some other time.

Perhaps western medicine can "cure" diseases like cancer "better"--but let's discuss the flip side of that coin: why are cancer rates 50% lower in Eastern countries?

That is where holistic medicine can provide the answer: living a healthy life means your odds of dealing with these diseases in the first place are significantly lower.

But, remember: spoiler alert--we all die! We are just flesh and blood. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

You can live a natural life of comfort and balance here that REDUCES the number of times you need to go to the doctor--but when those instances come up, OF COURSE western medicine has it's place. But even then, I would encourage you to explore your options.

Off the top of my head, because I dealt with it this summer: tea tree oil cures athletes foot/jock itch/fungal infections in about a day or 2. It's all natural, from the earth, and effective. Tinactin and Lotrimin are filled with synthesized chemicals from god knows where, and require about a month of treatment.

Different ways are out there, and are less intrusive, have less side effects, are more effective, and are CHEAPER.

so much for intelligent debate, you have zero response to anything you've been factually called out on. Just further proves my point.

I don't want to argue with you brother, because I can feel the rage building up inside of me, and I don't want to insult you.

I'm sorry if you took offense to my original point--I did not mean to attack you specifically.

Carry on.

At what point would I have indicated that those treatments aren't phenomenal, 100% necessary, and welcomed by all who receive them.

You continuously refer to cleft palates... this really seems to be a spot of trouble for you.

I'm sorry if at some point in your life you had to deal with that, and that is not something that any herbal supplement could ever cure.

Physical ailments that can be cured with surgical procedures have nothing to do with psychotropic medicine, SSRIs, and the massive medical/industrial complex that will suck you in with no questions ask, fill your RX, and send you on your way.

IN FACT: it is the wonderful advancement of western medicine that has gone a long way towards eradicating some of the most crippling of diseases that have plagued our species.

And living a life of balance can prevent many of these diseases from arising in the first place.

As for the mental piece, the act of spiritual healing for supersedes that of pharmacological intervention--but that can be discussed some other time.

Perhaps western medicine can "cure" diseases like cancer "better"--but let's discuss the flip side of that coin: why are cancer rates 50% lower in Eastern countries?

That is where holistic medicine can provide the answer: living a healthy life means your odds of dealing with these diseases in the first place are significantly lower.

But, remember: spoiler alert--we all die! We are just flesh and blood. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

You can live a natural life of comfort and balance here that REDUCES the number of times you need to go to the doctor--but when those instances come up, OF COURSE western medicine has it's place. But even then, I would encourage you to explore your options.

Off the top of my head, because I dealt with it this summer: tea tree oil cures athletes foot/jock itch/fungal infections in about a day or 2. It's all natural, from the earth, and effective. Tinactin and Lotrimin are filled with synthesized chemicals from god knows where, and require about a month of treatment.

Different ways are out there, and are less intrusive, have less side effects, are more effective, and are CHEAPER.

I don't want to argue with you brother, because I can feel the rage building up inside of me, and I don't want to insult you.

I'm sorry if you took offense to my original point--I did not mean to attack you specifically.

Carry on.

awww someone is afraid to react to their feelings. You've insulted everyone on this board, everyone in the city of Buffalo, why stop now?

awww someone is afraid to react to their feelings. You've insulted everyone on this board, everyone in the city of Buffalo, why stop now?

In the span of 3 posts, you've "insulted" me by saying that I am a higher intelligence than you, and too passive to get into a name calling contest with you.

You are doing a great deal to both bolster my feelings and notions about myself, and reinforce the stance I took regarding the typical stature of the "Buffalo sports fan" that reflects negatively on the city and its populace.

I thank you for "winning" this argument for me, in a more succinct manner than I ever could.

Enjoy your evening sir, thank you for doing my work for me, and truly, God bless!

I'll let you have the last word if you want it :flirt:

Carry on.

You have no citations. I won't take your personal beliefs as fact, sorry.

You have no citations. I won't take your personal beliefs as fact, sorry.

I can respect that.

In fact, I think my time on this board has finally, mercifully run it's course.

There are teachers out there who will be able to help you on your journey, but I am not one of them.

I hope you all can find what you're looking for.

God bless, God speed, Good bye.

Johnny

You made so many personal attacks and then you wonder why you receive these responses. i live outside of Buffalo, but am so proud of where I came from, my family and friends and why this is the best fan city in the Us for the NFL.

As far as wholistic medicine, your right. There is a place for Western medicine, and there is a place for supplements, and eastern remedies. I received nice relief for my back with Accupuncture a couple of years ago. With that said, supplements are not subject to the rigors of the FDA and do not have to prove what they claim.

i am in medicine, and although I take a variety of supplements for my health, i also understand they are not regulated as Rx are for approval for treatments.

Why are you surprised by these responses when you attack persons and their home, and they respond. That makes no sense. i have nothing against you, and just respectfully disagree with some of your positions.

So....about Tom Brady partnering with a cancer-prevention fraudster....

I always thought Brady was rather slow. He may have smarts on the field (though it's more his cheating), but off it he's always struck me more along the lines of Bill Pullman's character in Ruthless People.

It's simple: lazy out of shape people with poor habits want validation.

That's right. We're all couch potatoes surviving on Cheetos and Coors Light, and all of this is about desperately needing your approval.

I always thought Brady was rather slow. He may have smarts on the field (though it's more his cheating), but off it he's always struck me more along the lines of Bill Pullman's character in Ruthless People.

That's right. We're all couch potatoes surviving on Cheetos and Coors Light, and all of this is about desperately needing your approval.

My approval? lol I could care less what other people do. It's your body and your life so enjoy!

I just think it's funny how when this topic comes up people on both sides get extremely defensive and want to post never-ending rants about how THEY are right.

Fitness and diet basically a religion. Don't expect rational conversation.

I'm just hurt nobody asked about my abs.

Edited by TheFunPolice

. No surprise to see WEO chime in on this discussion: he is the stubbed cigarette butt that floats at the top of that puddle of filth. He wears his moderator badge like some sort of Orwelian overlord, using his stoic stance of intellectual stubbornness to reign over discussions and ban, lock, or delete opposing viewpoints.

Yet as your overlord, I have allowed you to post at my pleasure.

Wait....WEO is a moderator??? :cry:

I will neither admit or deny this.

Anyone notice how you don't see johnygold and OC in Buffalo (who mistook me for...a lawyer!) in the same room at the same time....ever?

I love TBD, not least for its penchant for encouraging certain posters to reveal the full-on crazy that hums along in society at a low level....until it leaps head first in shameless display in mundane threads like this!

Anyone notice how you don't see johnygold and OC in Buffalo (who mistook me for...a lawyer!) in the same room at the same time....ever?

I love TBD, not least for its penchant for encouraging certain posters to reveal the full-on crazy that hums along in society at a low level....until it leaps head first in shameless display in mundane threads like this!

How do you respond to his claims that you are an Indian call center employee? Do you deny them?

I never really thought about his off field intelligence level. Interesting to consider, although that doesn't necessarily explain his willingness to lie, cheat, or commit adultery.

Fruit Loops and PBR for me!

kj

That made me laugh out loud! I almost spit out my frosted flakes at the breakfast table.

Edited by dave mcbride

WEO, Tell the truth and do it now! Are you a moderator? If you are I will with indignation protest!

For your edification you don't need to encourage people to demonstrate their craziness----it naturally flows without and outside inducements. An authentic moderator would know that. It is in the handbook that moderators are expected to be well versed in. :devil:

Edited by JohnC

Apparently lost in all the chest thumping, preening, arrogant self delusion that has been displayed by a couple of clueless posters, is the original point of the thread. Back to that subject (not that it matters at this point), it is not at all surprising to me that Brady would tie himself to a huckster and charlatan like this. He has never struck me as very bright when it comes to anything not related to football, sort of like a Ken doll with a live arm. He probably believes everything he is being sold, and does not even realize he is being used.

Apparently lost in all the chest thumping, preening, arrogant self delusion that has been displayed by a couple of clueless posters, is the original point of the thread. Back to that subject (not that it matters at this point), it is not at all surprising to me that Brady would tie himself to a huckster and charlatan like this. He has never struck me as very bright when it comes to anything not related to football, sort of like a Ken doll with a live arm. He probably believes everything he is being sold, and does not even realize he is being used.

I originally had him pegged as a knowing participant in a sham medicine snake oil con, but you and a few other posters here have me leaning toward thinking he is a dupe.

Tough call. He lacks a moral compass and apparently is dumb, too. Both qualities can support either theory. So this one could go either way.

kj

I originally had him pegged as a knowing participant in a sham medicine snake oil con, but you and a few other posters here have me leaning toward thinking he is a dupe.

Tough call. He lacks a moral compass and apparently is dumb, too. Both qualities can support either theory. So this one could go either way.

kj

While there are people who driven to diminish his character and intelligence he is going to be considered as arguably the best qb in the history of the game. A sixth round draft choice with unparalleled drive and work ethic he has led his team to numerous championships.

Just because TB is reluctant to reveal himself and publicly express his thoughts and opinions don't mistake that for a lack of intelligence. Tom Brady is in a very public profession but prefers privacy.

Saying that he lacks a moral compass is nonsense. He is rich beyond imagination yet he is very involved with charitable and community endeavors. He is a high character person who has become the best in his profession not because of his natural talents but because of his work ethic and passion for the game.

You don't become a success by diminishing the extraordinary accomplishment of others. These types of jealous revealing topics make my stomach turn. What's next? If the Bills don't make the playoffs its Marrone's fault?

He lacks a moral compass. I stand by that. He was heavily involved in2 cheating scandals and he defends a close friend who peddles snake oil and makes outrageous claims about his products' results. Tom Brady says "there is a lot of gray area." No there isn't.

I'm not jealous. I respect his arm and his football skills. but he's a cheat, a liar, an adulterer, and a defender of medical frauds who do real harm.

kj

Guerrero has been Tom's friend and fitness guru for years. I'm sure he's given him lots and lots of sound advice over that time.

But when he gets on TV citing a fictitious study that proves his product cures cancer, he's crossed the road into quackery.

And when he claims to have a product that prevents concussions, but has no scientific proof, he's a quack.

This is not about contest of Eastern vs.Western medicine. This is about integrity, and Guerrero has a problem.

How are your abs?

He lacks a moral compass. I stand by that. He was heavily involved in2 cheating scandals and he defends a close friend who peddles snake oil and makes outrageous claims about his products' results. Tom Brady says "there is a lot of gray area." No there isn't.

I'm not jealous. I respect his arm and his football skills. but he's a cheat, a liar, an adulterer, and a defender of medical frauds who do real harm.

kj

He also knocked up Bridget Moynahan and kicked her to the curb for a man face.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Yes, because believing that natural foods and supplements that contain active ingredients in their natural form are somehow better than man made ones is insanity apparently. Funny how those repeatedly are shown in studies to work better than prescription drugs in many cases with none of the side effects but yet people who aren't brainwashed by the Western Medicine pharmaceutical companies, doctors, hospitals and the FDA who all work in conjunction with each other to push people into drugs at the earliest opportunity are somehow "quacks".

Well, count me as a quack. Almost 41 years old, jacked with abs, 183 lbs at under 10% body fat on no prescriptions with all blood work normal. I'll take my chances doing things my way. I see how "their way" works on a near daily basis and I'm thoroughly unimpressed. I can do better.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

While there are people who driven to diminish his character and intelligence he is going to be considered as arguably the best qb in the history of the game. A sixth round draft choice with unparalleled drive and work ethic he has led his team to numerous championships.

Just because TB is reluctant to reveal himself and publicly express his thoughts and opinions don't mistake that for a lack of intelligence. Tom Brady is in a very public profession but prefers privacy.

Saying that he lacks a moral compass is nonsense. He is rich beyond imagination yet he is very involved with charitable and community endeavors. He is a high character person who has become the best in his profession not because of his natural talents but because of his work ethic and passion for the game.

You don't become a success by diminishing the extraordinary accomplishment of others. These types of jealous revealing topics make my stomach turn. What's next? If the Bills don't make the playoffs its Marrone's fault?

Did you catch the part about Guerrero claiming that a non-existent study proved his product helped slow cancer? And Brady's response being "there are grey areas"? Doesn't sound too grey to me.... Edited by MattM

I find it absolutely hilarious that this post has turned into a debate about natural medicine vs Western medicine. I have my own opinions on this topic, but don't even have the time to sit down to write it all on this post. I think as with so many debates, the truth is somewhere in the middle. Doctors often do resort to medicine far too quickly, and people are rarely aware of the true side effects. There are many circumstance that alternatives should be used. However, people get sick as well. More so today as people live longer than ever before. Sure some of you here might be "ripped" at the age of 41, and you believe that you owe it all to your natural medicine regiment. The side you fail to see is the possibility that you might just be blessed with good health to begin with. Not everyone has this blessing. Your replay would be that your regiment prevents it, and 90% of people's illness could be prevented with a better lifestyle such as yours. I agree in many cases people's illness could be prevented with a health regiment. The fault is trying to throw out numbers that can't be quantified. Trying to say the majority of illness could be prevented can't be proven. In these cases Western medicine becomes the answer. This debate is far more complicated than just saying Western medicine is bad, or alternative medicine is the sole answer or vice versa. Also just my little belief that Tommy boy uses a little synthetic Western medicine with the way he's playing at 39. Just saying.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Did you catch the part about Guerrero claiming that a non-existent study proved his product helped slow cancer? And Brady's response being "there are grey areas"? Doesn't sound too grey to me....

There are players who endorse penis extender products. Some work and some don't. Who gives a dam!