We're on to Cincinnati

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, this debate between buffallobillsforever and greggyT is stimulating. It sounds like two 4 year olds saying i know you are but what am i

So, you're saying this is a typical TSW thread?

Will they both be back? And what's McCoy's ETA?

Sammy will play from everything I heard in the pre-game. He was moving well and close to being cleared for today's game.

I'm guessing on Karlos, mainly because concussions (by and large) are a 1 or 2 week type injury. I hope he's back.

No idea on McCoy. They say its a 3-4 week injury (this being week 2), I don't expect him back until after the London game personally.

If anyone thinks that this team is anywhere near good enough to beat Cincy, they're smoking crack! Even if we had Sammy, Shady and Williams back it would be a huge challenge. We're going to need to play 60 minutes of perfect football, and frankly, we ain't there no way no how!

Tim-

If anyone thinks that this team is anywhere near good enough to beat Cincy, they're smoking crack! Even if we had Sammy, Shady and Williams back it would be a huge challenge. We're going to need to play 60 minutes of perfect football, and frankly, we ain't there no way no how!

Tim-

It's a week to week league.

I know this will be a tough game against a tough opponent, but I hope the players and coaches aren't giving the Bengals as much respect as we are. I've seen that they're a good team that can win the games they're supposed to, but I'm not ready to crown their ass yet.

Let's see how they respond to a smothering defense. Sometimes the pretty boy jock gets his ass kicked by the bad kid.

If only Watkins was tough, had heart, and could play through injury.

GO BILLS!!!

He played through injury last year, with heart. Why should he go out there before he's ready and possibly re-injure it? Hopefully, he's back Sunday and we will, as Keyshon Johnson famously said, "throw the damn ball" a lot.

The Bengals are not going 16-0, although I don't think many people realize how good that roster is. Last season they were rolling as well until injuries started piling up all over that team.

People love to pile on Dalton, but he wins an awful lot of games and makes a lot of plays and big throws for someone who is a bum.

When I look at Dalton I see Romo. It's almost the exact same narrative: he can't win in the playoffs. Same was said about Romo... until he did. Now people see that Romo is a very good QB. I think the same will eventually be said about Dalton once they get a post-season W under their wing (hopefully against NE*)