We're on to Cincinnati

They're in OT against the Hawks right now. I'm not a huge believer in trap games, but if they exist this may be one for Cinnci coming off a huge game over the defending NFC champs and having to go on the road.

A trap game is a good team with momentum laying back against a mediocre to bad team? Is that what you think of the Bills?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say we qualify as mediocre on defense and nearly anemic on offense. We stole a game today against another mediocre to poor team. Taylor won this game with his legs and one decent long ball to Hogan. Not a recipe for sustained success to say the least.

GO BILLS!!!

I'd say we qualify as mediocre on defense and nearly anemic on offense. We stole a game today against another mediocre to poor team. Taylor won this game with his legs and one decent long ball to Hogan. Not a recipe for sustained success to say the least.

GO BILLS!!!

Truth.

Getting Sammy back this week will help. Hopefully we'll get Karlos back too.

I was rooting for Cinci. Happy they are coming here off a huge emotional win. Bills have 2 consecutive home losses and are due at home. Cinci is due for a flat performance. This is lining up exactly as we want it.

If Cinci brings their A game it would be a loss. They are better than the Giants no doubt. A very good team when they are clicking....which they've done all year

I was rooting for Cinci. Happy they are coming here off a huge emotional win. Bills have 2 consecutive home losses and are due at home. Cinci is due for a flat performance. This is lining up exactly as we want it.

If Cinci brings their A game it would be a loss. They are better than the Giants no doubt. A very good team when they are clicking....which they've done all year

i still don't trust Dalton! lol

Gotta be honest. Seattle is not really that good this year. Especially without lynch. They have one of the worst OL going

Edited by YoloinOhio

Bengals gave up 200 yards rushing.

Hope Karlos is back.

Tuned into OT and immediately saw Fred make a big play for a first down and snap the ankle off some dude half his age in the process.

Then they took him out, went 3 and out and Cinci k'd them the f out.

Bills need him more than Seattle does.