• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently NOT yours anyways.

Again, reading is tough.

Keep trying. :lol:

They're in OT against the Hawks right now. I'm not a huge believer in trap games, but if they exist this may be one for Cinnci coming off a huge game over the defending NFC champs and having to go on the road.

This will be an extremely tough game. I'll be watching in NYC, but I can't take McFadden's. Maybe watching at one of the bars on the same block. But since I'm staying on the Upper West Side, I think I'll try to go to somewhere closer by. Any suggestions?

You don't need to re-quote what you said. You think it is a trap game. You even need to start a thread about it.

Apparently I do for folks who cannot read. :rolleyes: I started the post making it quite clear I don't really believe in trap games.

They're in OT against the Hawks right now. I'm not a huge believer in trap games, but if they exist this may be one for Cinnci coming off a huge game over the defending NFC champs and having to go on the road.

O-line block? Occasionally they do on passing downs.

The run blocking next week will need to improve tremendously against a very good front 7. Getting Karlos back (fingers crossed) will help, and hopefully with Sammy back they'll spread the field a bit more to prevent the Bungles from stacking the box.

The run blocking next week will need to improve tremendously against a very good front 7. Getting Karlos back (fingers crossed) will help, and hopefully with Sammy back they'll spread the field a bit more to prevent the Bungles from stacking the box.

Jurrel Casey was a one man wrecking crew today, I don't foresee the Bengals providing greater opposition to our run game than the Titans did. Like I said, they got ground up at home to the tune of 200 yards by the Lynch-less Seahawks.

Jurrel Casey was a one man wrecking crew today, I don't foresee the Bengals providing greater opposition to our run game than the Titans did. Like I said, they got ground up at home to the tune of 200 yards by the Lynch-less Seahawks.

I haven't watched a lot of Cincy this year, so I hope you're right. I'll be catching up on them this week.

geno Atkins is a beast

Yes he is but they still gave up 200 yards rushing at home today.

That's not to say the Bills will run the ball well, their best RB today was a guy who got picked up off the street this week, but they really had it taken to them by the Titans D front in that first half.

Yes he is but they still gave up 200 yards rushing at home today.

That's not to say the Bills will run the ball well, their best RB today was a guy who got picked up off the street this week, but they really had it taken to them by the Titans D front in that first half.

They looked terrible up front for most of the day. That's got to be fixed. Not that Tennessee has a weak front, they're talented. So are the Bungles. Really hoping that Karlos is back, he'll help soften them up. At least in theory.