We're on to Cincinnati

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this will be a tough game against a tough opponent, but I hope the players and coaches aren't giving the Bengals as much respect as we are. I've seen that they're a good team that can win the games they're supposed to, but I'm not ready to crown their ass yet.

Let's see how they respond to a smothering defense. Sometimes the pretty boy jock gets his ass kicked by the bad kid.

Agreed. That's one of the good things about Rex teams though, they don't go in afraid of any other team or expecting to lose. I think it's one of the positives (there are certainly negatives) to Rex's bluster.

I thought I saw that Cleveland had 2 other 5-0 starts, was that when they were in the Adams division?

I'm guessing it was. I just heard Andrew S. talking about it on the red zone yesterday in passing, I didn't see a graphic or follow it up. I assume he meant since the NFL realigned in 2002.

Nobody blocks 7-8 men in the box. TT's inability to back the defense off the line was a big part of the running woes...

If Sammy can't go, have to have Goodwin in the game plan more because they have to throw the ball downfield more to beat the Bengals. With that said, the line has not been blocking well enough. When the Bills ran yesterday, it seemed like it always a D-linemen breaking through to make a play in the backfield (Casey, Morgan, etc) and not a safety coming up in run support.