Bills @ Titans 10/11 Second Half Thread

Big C

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny. I didn't start watching this game until the first drive we scored on. It was one of the best games I've ever watched.

Missing the first half is a new tradition for me.

I wouldn't go quite that far, unless you've only watched a few Bills games, but it was certainly entertaining to watch at the end. TT certainly recovered from an awful first half.

Funny. I didn't start watching this game until the first drive we scored on. It was one of the best games I've ever watched.

Missing the first half is a new tradition for me.

same here! Not going back to watch it,either. I think I brought them good luck when I got home and turned it on lol

Just like all those calling for EJ were getting way ahead of themselves so are the people claiming TT "saved the day." Without his horrible play in the first half no saving is needed. The Bills need more consistent play at QB. He needs to get better.

That said Im glad he came up big in crunch time and Ill take ugly wins any day. That 25 yard run on 3rdh down might have saved the season.

Edited by MDH

I am in Canada and I was in the grocery store wearing a Bills shirt and this old guy couldn't wait to get in my face and tell me they were going to lose today ..... I am leaving the hotel to remind why he is still stocking groceries at his age .... On second thought, nah I will just go party tonite

Edited by sleaky72

Everyone calling for EJ may have forgotten to consider how huge of an impact Sammy, Shady and Karlos have. I know we have a lot of WR depth, but the run game was bound to be a disaster. Roman couldn't scheme us out of it and Tyrod was finally allowed to just ball out toward the end.