Jerome Felton

Incognito said he was the worst ping pong player on the team.

Oh - football. He has had some great blocks that I've seen. Especially for Clay that I recall specifically. He's not always out there. I don't know the PFF and all that but I will say I expected more snaps for him. If he is out there 50% of the time I would be surprised.

Not sure if intended but the last bit seemed barbed

Incognito said he was the worst ping pong player on the team.

Oh - football. He has had some great blocks that I've seen. Especially for Clay that I recall specifically. He's not always out there. I don't know the PFF and all that but I will say I expected more snaps for him. If he is out there 50% of the time I would be surprised.

With Sammy, harvin, woods and clay.... He's a role player not a foundational guy

I don't know the PFF and all that but I will say I expected more snaps for him. If he is out there 50% of the time I would be surprised.

Not out there all that much. Although the two games he wasn't used much, was against NE (fell behind early) and NYG (Shady out).

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/pages/buffalo-bills-snap-counts-2015-year-to-date

Edited by ricojes

Not out there all that much. Although the two games he wasn't used much, was against NE (fell behind early) and NYG (Shady out).

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/pages/buffalo-bills-snap-counts-2015-year-to-date

That's some good work there ricojes.

Geez...I understand you're upset about Shady's contract, but is your crusade now moving onto the FB position?

Nah. The Shady dealings bothers me the most. Felton would be down on the list of my grievances with Whaley. Only 3.6 million is guaranteed.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

That's some good work there ricojes.

Nah. The Shady dealings bothers me the most. Felton would be down on the list of my grievances with Whaley. Only 3.6 million is guaranteed.

Fair enough, but I didn't understand why you felt the need to mention he was the second highest paid at his position. If you think his contract is irrelevant then why mention it? Edited by LIBILLS25

felton is even on the list of grievances? Why?

It's an odd statement for him to make considering the following:

1-he hasn't been following him;

2-has no idea how he's playing;

3-implied that his contract isn't significant.

I have no idea why he would be on list of grievances, other than to further carry out his crusade against Whaley.

It's an odd statement for him to make considering the following:

1-he hasn't been following him;

2-has no idea how he's playing;

3-implied that his contract isn't significant.

I have no idea why he would be on list of grievances, other than to further carry out his crusade against Whaley.

I'm sorry you are offended that I don't place Whaley on a pedestal.

Felton is on my list of grievances. I don't know who I am mad at, but it has to be somebody.

Why is he so rarely used? He says Sam Gash is a player he wants to emulate. In almost every game, Sam Gash was good for one or two plays that were "block then run out into the flats for a quick pass that results in a good gain."

OK, then why don't they use Felton for that? It always got the crowd going, and it almost always worked.

In my opinion, Roman may soon be known as the "Wannstedt of the Offense" unless he can find a way to get a little more creative and make better use of his players.

Felton is on my list of grievances. I don't know who I am mad at, but it has to be somebody.

Why is he so rarely used? He says Sam Gash is a player he wants to emulate. In almost every game, Sam Gash was good for one or two plays that were "block then run out into the flats for a quick pass that results in a good gain."

OK, then why don't they use Felton for that? It always got the crowd going, and it almost always worked.

In my opinion, Roman may soon be known as the "Wannstedt of the Offense" unless he can find a way to get a little more creative and make better use of his players.

The wannstedt of offense? Wait... You're serious?

Actually, the guy seems to have lousy hands. It seems that he has dropped more passes then he has caught. They threw to him more in preseason, and he dropped several passes.

More recently, he was thrown to down by our own goal line, and he took a dump pass and literally bobbled it up into the air, and by the time he regained control, he was tackled for little or no gain. We were lucky a defender wasn't there to snatch the ball right out of the air and score an easy touchdown.

He may be a good blocker, but he seems to have hands of stone.

Actually, the guy seems to have lousy hands. It seems that he has dropped more passes then he has caught. They threw to him more in preseason, and he dropped several passes.

More recently, he was thrown to down by our own goal line, and he took a dump pass and literally bobbled it up into the air, and by the time he regained control, he was tackled for little or no gain. We were lucky a defender wasn't there to snatch the ball right out of the air and score an easy touchdown.

He may be a good blocker, but he seems to have hands of stone.

Wasn't that gray or gragg?

The wannstedt of offense? Wait... You're serious?

Not really. I'm just a little curious about the slow starts in the NE and NY Giant games. Both of those games ended up getting better as time wore on, but they sure started off with boring play calling.

Edited by Gray Beard

I have seen Felton open. I dont think TT does. he looks for Clay waaay too much.

But give it time.

I want to see Felton and Boobie running and blocking for each other from a split back formation.

Maybe Sunday if Boobie is the featured back :wallbash:

Not really. I'm just a little curious about the slow starts in the NE and NY Giant games. Both of those games ended up getting better as time wore on, but they sure started off with boring play calling.

Yea- I'll agree. Thing is he did adjust and find some wrinkles that worked. Sometimes you try a plan and it just doesn't work out. If he would've militantly stuck to the script in those games I would've worried more.

Yea- I'll agree. Thing is he did adjust and find some wrinkles that worked. Sometimes you try a plan and it just doesn't work out. If he would've militantly stuck to the script in those games I would've worried more.

Now that would have been the Wannstedt way!

He actually touched the ball! 1 carry, 2 yards. I guess maybe Adrian Peterson DID do that all by himself.

EDIT: by the way, Cierre Wood looked really slow too.

You're gripe is that at full back had one carry for two yards?! OK then....his QB rating really sucked so he should be cut! Edited by LIBILLS25

How many times he was on the field today. I recall the carry but nothing else.

I don't set and chart snap counts while watching so.... I'll go with him being out there somewhere around a third to half the snaps as an out of thin air and not keying on him in the slightest guess

Because Felton is even less of a tailback

His feet move forward when he runs, rather than in place, up and down, so I think that might be better. Just spitballing. I'm gunna go ahead and lean towards rather seeing Felton run it with a head of a steam over boobie cement shoes dixon. I think, as a professional football player, he could potentially handle being 4 yards behind the LOS instead of 2.

I have to be honest, I haven't paid any attention to him this year. For those that have how often has he been put to use, how has he played etc. Just curious. Forgot we had the second highest paid fullback in the league on this roster.

You would have thought today with Karlos & Shady out they would lean on him a bit more to punish the other team .

Rex said trey are going to lean on the run game then lean all the way especially when your 2 starters are out !!