Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read that he will not play until 100 percent. is it serious enough where he could miss the entire season?

Saw today that he has a "new tear" and will miss 3-4 weeks. Yeah, I could see this plaguing his entire season.

@JoeBuscaglia: LeSean McCoy confirms its a 3-4 week injury. Hopes to get back sooner than after the bye. Grade 2 hamstring pull. "I think I made it worse"

Well, at worst, we get him back after the bye, and he'll be fresh and well-rested for the 2nd half of the season.

Hopefully we can get Karlos back for Cincinnati.

Well, at worst, we get him back after the bye, and he'll be fresh and well-rested for the 2nd half of the season.

Hopefully we can get Karlos back for Cincinnati.

Hopefully it'll be kind of like that year for James Starks, where he came up huge in the playoffs for the Packers because he was running on fresh legs.

If the O-line does it's job, we should have no problems, Shady or no Shady.

getting Miller back considering how rusty/ineffective Urbik was last week should help. I think you hope the line plays well enough this week to spark the offense's production and that we get Karlos back for Cincy. Then you might get McCoy back in London but if you don't, you have to think you can still beat Jax with Karlos and Boom if everyone else does their jobs. We really need to get through this week and hope Karlos gets cleared next week. Edited by YoloinOhio