Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

:lol:

Williams single-handedly sealed Freddie and Bryce Brown's fate on this roster...The Bills obviously felt pretty secure with his young legs backing up Shady...Williams injury most definitely is the one that hurts most...Because the drop-off from Shady to Williams is FAR less than Williams to Boobie...

Maybe Boobie can do something Sunday to change my mind on that...But I'm not holding my breath... B-)

Well at some point he will have to run for positive yardage so that's a plus.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Shady is milking his contract and desire to play for the Bill's. He wasn't happy when the deal went thru and than turned the other cheek. Just my thought. He hasn't been 100% since his arrival. Except on his way to the bank. He might even be coaching Sammy.

Edited by Direhard Fan

I think Shady is milking his contract and desire to play for the Bill's. He wasn't happy when the deal went thru and than turned the other cheek. Just my thought. He hasn't been 100% since his arrival. Except on his way to the bank. He might even be coaching Sammy.

I hope this is posted in jest. If not....... :blink:

thanks for the laugh, I needed that!

In my fantasy league- my rb's are Adrian Peterson, Todd Gurley, Shady, and Karlos. I thought I was loaded. This week AP on bye week, and Shady and Karlos out. Luckily I could still pick up Boobie. But he has a career 3.4 average and I am not counting on him much

In my fantasy league- my rb's are Adrian Peterson, Todd Gurley, Shady, and Karlos. I thought I was loaded. This week AP on bye week, and Shady and Karlos out. Luckily I could still pick up Boobie. But he has a career 3.4 average and I am not counting on him much

can you get Boom Herron?

Probably get more rushing yards with Harvin.

Really? Because he's hurt? I guess that means that keeping Kiko would have been an awful decision, too.

Kiko wasn't costing the Bills a 13.5 million dollar signing bonus and 26.5 million in guaranteed money.

Awful acqusition even at his initial contract and even more egregious to offer him a raise and more guaranteed money given the context of the position, workload history and the marginal productivity/age at that position.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

The concussion testing is really weird as I heard it explained when McCown was going through it in Cleveland after week 1. Apparently he felt fine and had no symptoms and they keep starting the test over or something every day and the tiniest thing will fail you even if you are actually fine. He failed it the first week, then passed the next. NFL going overboard to cya.

They are afraid of the lawsuits.

would you start him over Boobie?

I am starting Harvin too-

i think Boom could get more carries overall but it is almost impossible to tell what will happen with the flow of the game. Dixon could get end zone carries like he did week 1. I think Herron is a good player and will factor into the passing game too - hard part is knowing how much he grasps the playbook and such.

Dixon had the calf and Boom had the shoulder .. If Dixon isn't as explosive as boom due to the difference in where the injury is that could also factor in. Nothing wrong with Boom's running.

i think Boom could get more carries overall but it is almost impossible to tell what will happen with the flow of the game. Dixon could get end zone carries like he did week 1. I think Herron is a good player and will factor into the passing game too - hard part is knowing how much he grasps the playbook and such.

Dixon had the calf and Boom had the shoulder .. If Dixon isn't as explosive as boom due to the difference in where the injury is that could also factor in. Nothing wrong with Boom's running.

sold. I dropped Boobie and picked up Boom. Thanks for your insight

Kiko wasn't costing the Bills a 13.5 million dollar signing bonus and 26.5 million in guaranteed money.

Awful acqusition even at his initial contract and even more egregious to offer him a raise and more guaranteed money given the context of the position, workload history and the marginal productivity/age at that position.

Kiko also wasn't helping being on IR. The trade was great for the Bills because they got an elite RB in his prime. Whether he lives up to the contract remains to be seen.

Kiko also wasn't helping being on IR. The trade was great for the Bills because they got an elite RB in his prime. Whether he lives up to the contract remains to be seen.

McCoy is NOT in his prime. Running backs decline and body's break down faster than any other position in the NFL especially with the ones that have the workload like McCoy has had early in his career. McCoy's marginal productivity is actually at the point where he will start to decline. That narrative is on point right now.

McCoy is NOT in his prime. Running backs decline and body's break down faster than any other position in the NFL especially with the ones that have the workload like McCoy has had early in his career. McCoy's marginal productivity is actually at the point where he will start to decline. That narrative is on point right now.

Sure he's in his prime. And what workload are you talking about? He's averaged 19 carries per start over his career.

In some ways, I am more worried that Karlos Williams did not pass the concussion protocols this week. I wonder how long this will take and whether this concussion was serious enough to cause issues in the future.

I'm not, yet.

http://www.athleticbusiness.com/athlete-safety/concussion-protocol-keeps-nfl-players-sidelined.html

"Ellenbogen said more than half the players who have suffered concussions this season have not been cleared to return by the following week, and he estimated the typical time for a return is nine to 10 days. When reported concussions in the NFL dropped 36% last season, the average time to return was eight days, according to the league's figures. In 2012 and 2013, the average return was six days."

I still think NFL should expand the rosters by 2-3 players because of the new emphasis on concussion protocols.

Edited by GaryPinC

Sure he's in his prime. And what workload are you talking about? He's averaged 19 carries per start over his career.

Nope.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/123542/inside-slant-running-back-cliff-after-age-27

As per workload you also factor in the passing game in which he was involved in just as heavily.