Shady Listed as Proable for Sunday vs. Cincinnati

26CornerBlitz

getting Miller back considering how rusty/ineffective Urbik was last week should help. I think you hope the line plays well enough this week to spark the offense's production and that we get Karlos back for Cincy. Then you might get McCoy back in London but if you don't, you have to think you can still beat Jax with Karlos and Boom if everyone else does their jobs. We really need to get through this week and hope Karlos gets cleared next week.

Honestly, the more I hear the more I want Shady to be shelved until after the Bye. That's when our toughest stretch of games starts anyway.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, the more I hear the more I want Shady to be shelved until after the Bye. That's when our toughest stretch of games starts anyway.

Cincy's going to be a bear of a game, but I think I agree. He'd have effectively six weeks off and return for the Miami game at home.

In some ways, I am more worried that Karlos Williams did not pass the concussion protocols this week. I wonder how long this will take and whether this concussion was serious enough to cause issues in the future.

The concussion testing is really weird as I heard it explained when McCown was going through it in Cleveland after week 1. Apparently he felt fine and had no symptoms and they keep starting the test over or something every day and the tiniest thing will fail you even if you are actually fine. He failed it the first week, then passed the next. NFL going overboard to cya.

Not really a fair fight...Vic's still trying to transition from a flip phone...

:lol:

In some ways, I am more worried that Karlos Williams did not pass the concussion protocols this week. I wonder how long this will take and whether this concussion was serious enough to cause issues in the future.

Williams single-handedly sealed Freddie and Bryce Brown's fate on this roster...The Bills obviously felt pretty secure with his young legs backing up Shady...Williams injury most definitely is the one that hurts most...Because the drop-off from Shady to Williams is FAR less than Williams to Boobie...

Maybe Boobie can do something Sunday to change my mind on that...But I'm not holding my breath... B-)