Bills go 11-5. Bet me.

stevestojan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that don't know me, I'm SteveStojan. I've been here a while. I'm from Buffalo but don't live there anymore. I'm the definition of pessimist when it comes to the Bills. This year is different.

I think my perspective is better as a die hard Bills fans who doesn't live in WNY anymore. Not listening to WGR and also hearing perspective from people who are fans of the Skins, Steelers, 'Boys, and yes Pats (without a stupid asterisk because they are the best team in football.) leaves me with this:

Tyrod is the real deal. I've never been more happy with a QB since JK. He throws a frozen rope on the long ball and can run. Shady has looked awesome considering he has one semi-flat tire. Our WRs are top 5 in the league. We got beat, by a TD, by the best team this century when our defense didn't show up. We let up 40 points. That won't ever happen again.

So, who wants to bet. I take 11+. You take 10 and under.

Name the wager. It can't be straight cash since, ya know, that's illegal and all. But name it. Bills win 11.

That is all.

if i win, i get smartyjoneswinsthetriplecrown.com

if you win i will stalk any lawyer who bothers you.

hell lets go with 15-1!!!

I believe I has 10-6 preseason predicted as well! Go Bills!!!

11 wins is doable. INDY, MIA, NYG, TEN, JAX, CIN, MIA, HOU, WASH, DAL, NYJ. We may need 11 wins just to secure a wild card. Our schedule outside our division is sizing up to be pretty weak. I will say it again, each AFCE team will be .500 or better.

If this is so, then I'm guessing a WC is a surety as the Bills would have the tie breaker advantage with these wins.

BTW I think you left off one NYJ game.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Sweet, we can bet kids? I've got 4 daughters, so technically 3 backups. Take your pick if I lose the bet. But if I win, you have to take 2 of them.

Yup. Can't bet money because it's illegal, but human trafficking is not a problem ;)

Can I get in on this? I've got one starting college next year and would love someone else picking up that tab ;)

But there are some bad teams on the Bills schedule this year. I certainly wouldn't bet against 11 (if I wanted to win that is).

Edited by CodeMonkey

hell lets go with 15-1!!!

I believe I has 10-6 preseason predicted as well! Go Bills!!!

If this is so, then I'm guessing a WC is a surety as the Bills would have the tie breaker advantage with these wins.

BTW I think you left off one NYJ game.

I left one NYJ off on purpose. Have a hunch we may brain fart of those games and the Jets will give us a good game as it is.