Is everyone happy Brady got to play us?

PromoTheRobot

Considering the difference of opinion over his suspension and how Brady not playing would have "cheapened a win," and considering how he tore us a new one last Sunday, I was wondering if anyone who wanted to face Brady instead of Jimmy Garoppolo still feels the same way?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the difference of opinion over his suspension and how Brady not playing would have "cheapened a win," and considering how he tore us a new one last Sunday, I was wondering if anyone who wanted to face Brady instead of Jimmy Garoppolo still feels the same way?

Let's see....Would I rather have a week of "we won BUT....." posts or "Rex sucks, TT hit his ceiling, and I miss Schwartz" posts....probably for 1st one...

Yes. It was a good learning experience that they will need for the next matchup (and possibly the playoffs). They had a chance to measure themselves against the "real" Patriots. Hopefully they were humbled, and will be better prepared for the next meeting.

Yes. It was a good learning experience that they will need for the next matchup (and possibly the playoffs). They had a chance to measure themselves against the "real" Patriots. Hopefully they were humbled, and will be better prepared for the next meeting.

This makes too much sense here, find another board loser!

Obviously would have loved to win the game, and clearly with Brady it didn't happen....BUT, it was valuable in terms of LEARNING, assuming the following LEARNING took place:

1) Rex - STFU. Talk trash afterwards. The Bills should know by now trash-talking doesn't help (Stevie Johnson anyone?)

2) Tyrod may have been in the league 4 years, but this was his second start. So considering he's not much more than a rookie he did pretty darned well.

3) Rex - don't try to outsmart Bellichick. Try OUTPLAYING him.

4) Everyone - don't believe your own hype, don't get ahead of yourselves and don't despair.

I don't know about you guys, but I only want "real" wins. I wish the Bills played a team that had the '85 Bears defense and the '94 49er offense every week.

And I wish the Bills were the only team that had to deal with injuries and suspensions, cause if other teams have to deal with those issues it's just not a meaningful win.

no. I want he lying bass turd suspended. January or February would be nice.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever