Karlos Williams anyone?

mellaman101

Anyone else tired of Boobie? Karlos has earned those 3rd down and short yardage touches. I want to see more.

I imagine that roman could construct a formation with Karlos at tail and McCoy in the slot. Nightmares.

Said it in another thread. Boobie's feet look like they are stuck in cement. He really shouldn't be touching the ball. Pound it with Felton if you want to do that. Anything else is a wasted opportunity to give McCoy or Karlos a touch.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karlos Williams is so, so, so good.

I couldn't help myself by saying Rumble, Big Fella, Rumble....every time he touched the ball. I will disagree to a point with the Antoine Smith style only because this dude PUNISHES EVERYONE in his way....teammate or not. I LOVE IT... RUMBLE ON, BIG FELLA, RUMBLE ON!

@mikerodak: Bills RB Karlos Williams currently leads the NFL with 7.75 yards per carry, minimum 20 carries.

He obviously cannot keep up what he is doing, but there is so much to like about his skills. Like Fred, he always goes forward and often drags guys for an extra yard or two. He's violent while running with the ball. He's not only fast but accelerates pretty quick for a 230 pound guy. I think they are using him exactly as they should and he benefits a lot from being Shadys backup and teams preparing for Shady.

Right! But I loved that line about getting a yard and only a yard (can't remember who they first used it on).

My Karlos comparison (I don't expect anyone to remember him) - Rod Bernstine. He was really good for about a year, but that running tall style got him beat up fast

I believe it was LeRoy Hoard.