Karlos Williams anyone?

mellaman101

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know were two games in but this kid got a ton of energy. Was reading to day that he works out with the D for strength.

I got a feeling this kid is going to become a stud for us.

Something positive to look at guys. I know the day is crappy after the loss but Im looking to Miami

GO BILLS

Kids a stud. Cheaper, and more effective than McCoy thus far. Great find in the 5th round by Whaley, and the scouts. Edited by DirtDart

I find it amusing who folks on here compare Karlos to. I have seen Eddie George, Antoine Smith, LeGarett Blount, etc.

IMO, he doesn't really compare well to anyone. He is a really unusual back. He seems to be as fast and as elusive as Shady, but as bruising as a Marshawn. I don't think he is a perfect comparison to anyone.

He kinda reminds me of LaGarrette Blount, but maybe a little quicker. I love the idea of Shady starting, and if we have a lead late, just pounding Karlos into a tired defensive line.

Yeah I'm a fan of this idea. Shady is so explosive, and is better in the pass game but when you have a lead and are pounding it up the middle Karlos is the better fit.

Shady looks tired and all but washed up. His extension is looking like a poor deal right now. I hope he recovers and starts playing like he is capable of. We traded him for a broken LB, so not a bad deal, but not a good deal either.

Yup. Both are bad assets but we are paying/going to have to eat A LOT more money for Shady. IMO it's a worse deal for the Bills.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I'd role with Williams until Shady's 100%. He seems to be missing some burst out of the backfield. Might want to kick the tires on Monte Ball also as a backup. Not sold on Dixon.

Shady looks tired and all but washed up. His extension is looking like a poor deal right now. I hope he recovers and starts playing like he is capable of. We traded him for a broken LB, so not a bad deal, but not a good deal either.

Well, Shady did have a nice TD today. So there is that.

I'd role with Williams until Shady's 100%. He seems to be missing some burst out of the backfield. Might want to kick the tires on Monte Ball also as a backup. Not sold on Dixon.

Not sold on Dixon? That is the understatement of the year. He seemed to have the ball in his hands on all our big 3rd/4th down misses today. Not sure he should be touching the ball, at this point.

either that, or he tweaked a hammy and is working his way back to 100%. Edited by YoloinOhio

I find it amusing who folks on here compare Karlos to. I have seen Eddie George, Antoine Smith, LeGarett Blount, etc.

IMO, he doesn't really compare well to anyone. He is a really unusual back. He seems to be as fast and as elusive as Shady, but as bruising as a Marshawn. I don't think he is a perfect

comparison to anyone.

I agree, I don't think I'm reminded of those guys exactly watching Williams run. As far as former Bills go, he kinda reminds me of a taller quicker Darick Holmes the way he runs thru the holes. Different looking back and right now he is en fuego . Feed him the ball and let shady get healthy.