• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I said about him on DraftTek the day of the draft:

155 Buffalo
bills_logoslice.jpgWilliamsKarlos.jpg Karlos Williams
Florida St
RBF

Karlos is a personal favorite, a big and fast downhill runner who spent the 2013 season as their starting SS. Ground and Pound just got another hammer, as Williams' size was interesting to the Bills here, despite having Boobie on the roster. Some trouble getting on the field as he backed up Freeman for the Seminoles. DT Michael Bennett was still on the board, as was TE O'Leary. Grade: B

Lo and behold, we got O'Leary too!

Karlos leads Shady in everything but snaps (57 to 125).

Karlos--Running Overall +3.8

Shady--Running Overall -1.6

Karlos--Blocking Overall -0.6

Shady--Blocking Overall -1.7

Karlos--Yards Per Attempt 7.8 yds

Shady--Yards Per Attempt 3.4 yds

Karlos--YAC per Attempt 3.0 yards

Shady--YAC per Attempt 1.4 yards

Karlos--Longest Gain 41 yards

Shady--Longest Gain 18 yards

Karlos--TDs--3

Shady--TDs--0

Karlos leads Shady in everything but snaps (57 to 125).

Karlos--Running Overall +3.8

Shady--Running Overall -1.6

Karlos--Blocking Overall -0.6

Shady--Blocking Overall -1.7

Karlos--Yards Per Attempt 7.8 yds

Shady--Yards Per Attempt 3.4 yds

Karlos--YAC per Attempt 3.0 yards

Shady--YAC per Attempt 1.4 yards

Karlos--Longest Gain 41 yards

Shady--Longest Gain 18 yards

Karlos--TDs--3

Shady--TDs--0

Shady is also winning the Battle of the Paychecks, but that's another topic. Those are some great numbers to look at all in one place. Here's to hoping Shady can come back 100% and we can have a legendary one-two punch!

Clearly, you weren't watching the game on TV. The announcers kept going on and on about what a great fullback he is....and then when Felton was on the field with him they were clearly confused and I THOUGHT the light bulb was flickering on....but then they just shrugged it off and ran with it and talked about the Bills jumbo formation with two fullbacks.

Clearly, you should know better than to take a Solomon/Spiro comment to the bank as Gospel truth. Carlos is NOT a fullback .....

look who is clearly on the radar of the NY Football Giants:

http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/the-giants-only-hope-of-stopping-bills-240-pound-steal-of-a-rb/

i just hope Karlos doesn't get dinged up or winded. He was used to splitting time in college and has never been a full time feature back. It will be interesting to see how he handles it

good point - with Boobie's feet seemingly stuck in wet cement, I wonder what the game plane is for another RB to get carries.....Thigpen? activate Cierre Wood? I doubt the latter, but we'll see according to the game plan

Karlos wasn’t expecting early success
He’s a green rookie in his first NFL season, but not much has slowed Bills rookie RB Karlos Williams so far. He’s leading the Bills in rushing yards and rushing touchdowns with LeSean McCoy slowed by a persistent hamstring injury. Even Williams himself admits he didn’t think he’d enjoy this kind of success this soon.