I would like to thank...

Virgil

Thank you to:

• The Bills fans chanting "We Want Brady"
  • Rex Ryan for bringing the media circus to Buffalo so everyone could see how crap we are
  • Roman, for being completely ineffective in having his team prepared
  • Our 200+ million defensive line for getting absolutely no pressure all game
  • Whoever our D Coordinator is for not being able to cover 2 people. And the same 2 people we knew it would be
  • The announcers for showing the stat of Brady being only 3 TD's short of 400. You knew he'd be going for it
  • The Refs for needing to get their quality TV time
  • Aaron Williams for just giving away 15 yards at a time

But most importantly, Thank you to the Buffalo Bills organization for letting me know early that we won't be contenders again this year as long as the Pats are in the league. You can't stand a chance against the best, you'll always be in the middle

Dude. As I just mentioned in another thread. 1-1 against the two teams in the AFC championship last year. I I'll take it

Step away from the ledge.

We beat a Colts team in the rain and probably played out of our minds.

The conference runs through New England and we have proven again that we aren't anywhere near their level

We beat a Colts team in the rain and probably played out of our minds.

The conference runs through New England and we have proven again that we aren't anywhere near their level

Yeah regardless of how you view the pats they ARE the defending SB champs and they showed why. I hate them as much as anyone but they showed why they are who we are. Pressing the panic button this early is pure insanity

OP, stop posting. You're a f@%#ing moron.

Keep drinking the kool aid and accepting your place as inferior to the Pats. We spent too much money and brought all this attention on ourselves to show this. It's a joke and I'm sorry you are okay with it

Thank you to:

• Rex Ryan for bringing the media circus to Buffalo so everyone could see how crap we are
  • Whoever our D Coordinator is for not being able to cover 2 people. And the same 2 people we knew it would be
  • The announcers for showing the stat of Brady being only 3 TD's short of 400. You knew he'd be going for it

But most importantly, Thank you to the Buffalo Bills organization for letting me know early that we won't be contenders again this year as long as the Pats are in the league. You can't stand a chance against the best, you'll always be in the middle

You embarrass me as a fan of the team I follow.

Keep drinking the kool aid and accepting your place as inferior to the Pats. We spent too much money and brought all this attention on ourselves to show this. It's a joke and I'm sorry you are okay with it

It's ONE loss! By 8 points. Against the best team in the league. Let's give up though. You're pathetic.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

We were in this game for the first drive, that was it. Did you watch this game?

Down 5 points with 4 minutes to go. Had the ball down a score and 2 pt conversion with a little over a minute to go. Yup. We had no chance. Trying breathing with your mouth closed.

It's ONE loss! By 8 points. Against the best team in the league. Let's give up though. You're pathetic.

Any way you slice it, 40 points and 500 yards passing against this personnel is completely embarrassing.

Of course it's not good. It is literally the worst they can play, and they still had a chance at the end. I'm not giving up n on the season though, because I'm not a moron like the OP.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Down 5 points with 4 minutes to go. Had the ball down a score and 2 pt conversion with a little over a minute to go. Yup. We had no chance. Trying breathing with your mouth closed.

gainst the best team in the league. Let's give up though. You're pathetic.[/quote

Any way you slice it, 40 points and 500 yards passing against this personnel is completely embarrassing.

Of course it's not good. It is literally the worst they can play, and they still had a chance at the end. I'm not giving up n on the season though, because I'm not a moron like the OP.

So, when we play at Foxboro, how much money do you want to put on the Bills?

Exactly. Look at the final score all you want, you know that was a laugher. I feel sorry for everyone drinking the kool-aid

Exactly. Look at the final score all you want, you know that was a laugher. I feel sorry for everyone drinking the kool-aid

I'd put anything on it sport.

The Patriots beat the brakes off this team. The score means nothing, it was a massacre. Damn shame everyone had to witness that. I'm glad I didn't allow myself to get overhyped by this match-up.

The defense looked bad, I seen somewhere before that we will miss Schwartz defense, tho I'm not panicking yet the defense today was a complete mess.

LB you know this isn't going to end well. Anyone who accepts this game for what it was (SB champs smacking us around) is drinking the Kool Aid. Unless you agree we're doomed and the world is ending, nothing will change the view of these negative folks who believe we're done for already.

Yeah regardless of how you view the pats they ARE the defending SB champs and they showed why. I hate them as much as anyone but they showed why they are who we are. Pressing the panic button this early is pure insanity

You are right that people are overreacting but I think today was a sad reality. As long as the pats have brady and belichick the bills can't compete against this team. 1-1 is a ok start but still gotta beat new England if you are going to do anything in this league

LB you know this isn't going to end well. Anyone who accepts this game for what it was (SB champs smacking us around) is drinking the Kool Aid. Unless you agree we're doomed and the world is ending, nothing will change the view of these negative folks who believe we're done for already.

You're right. Cheers. :beer:

You are right that people are overreacting but I think today was a sad reality. As long as the pats have brady and belichick the bills can't compete against this team. 1-1 is a ok start but still gotta beat new England if you are going to do anything in this league

Oh it was a sad reality. But this whole doomed thing is ridiculous. We're 1-1 after facing the two teams from last years AFC championship. It's a decent place to be. 2-0 would be ideal but it's not reality. Reality is we still have ground to make up to catch the pats** but that's no different from the rest of the NFL.

Oh it was a sad reality. But this whole doomed thing is ridiculous. We're 1-1 after facing the two teams from last years AFC championship. It's a decent place to be. 2-0 would be ideal but it's not reality. Reality is we still have ground to make up to catch the pats** but that's no different from the rest of the NFL.

Ya I agree

Thank you to:

Epic fail post...this board will be nauseating this week.

I mean we are averaging 29.5 points per game, Relax. Its one game, we just split the two highest rated AFC teams 1-1 to open the season and lost by one score.

We have work to do, but damn, its our QB's second start, young players, new schemes, etc. If anyone would have said we would go 1-1 in he first two games losing the Pats game by 1 TD before the season began, everyone would have taken that in a heart beat.

Now, its like the sky is falling and everyone is suicidal. Get a grip. Lots of football left.

Loser never posts again, deal?

Thank you to:

Doomed, love it.....

Thank you to:

i don't blame the guy for being pissed. that was truly a pathetic defensive display. did dareus even suit up? SAME OLD BILLS.

We were top 4 defense last year. What happened to that? 40 points and however many yards as they wanted. Its back to the drawing board tomorrow. This LEAGUE nevermind the division goes through the Pats. And they cut us up. I dont care about the rest of the season. I wanted this one... i wanted it so bad. This was our chance to tell the league who we were. Remember when they said when you play the bills you should know you were in a fight? That did not apply today.

Darby should never have been on Gronk nor should Hughes have been. We knew

.. WE KNEW Gronk and Edelman were the hot covers. We knew that Bradys percentage goes way down when rushed up the middle. Where the hell was the plan to execute? It wasnt at the Ralph today. End of story. We got caught with our pants down and caught trying to be cute. I could accept the loss. No one is perfect. But we didnt even play our game. That's what pisses me off more than anything.

Any chance we can get bans on every poster tossing around personal attacks in this thread?

Perfect!!!!

Edited by Agent 91

Thank you to:

We are all disappointed by this loss.I think everyone realizes that the Patriots are a measuring stick for the bills organization and we are still falling way short.The worst part is that the Patriots proved today that sexy Rexys defense is ordinary and far from elite.Tyrod is not a playoff caliber QB.

Edited by Very wide right

I hate these kinda "fans" today sucked it's week 2. They had our number but we had enough fight to get back and have a chance to tie with the last possession. Do us all a favor and !@#$ off.

OK genius.Do you realize that the Patriots are what we measure our progress against this year? Playoffs is the goal.Beating the Dolts is no indication you are playoff bound.A victory against the Pats gives you respect and credibility as a team heading for better things.

OK genius.Do you realize that the Patriots are what we measure our progress against this year? Playoffs is the goal.Beating the Dolts is no indication you are playoff bound.A victory against the Pats gives you respect and credibility as a team heading for better things.

Really? Beating the Colts is no indication you're a playoff team? The team that was in the AFC championship against the pats** is no indication if you are a potential playoff team? Sorry not buying it.

i hope you didn't refer to the Colts as the Dolts on purpose as an insult...that'd be horrific, but are you saying the Colts aren't a good team genius? I understand we're all let down today, but the sky is not falling chicken little. It's week 2, have another Molson and calm your jets, or don't and don't come around when we're winning and and start singing praises. Our rookie qb needs to learn a few things and he will from today.

We are all disappointed by this loss.I think everyone realizes that the Patriots are a measuring stick for the bills organization and we are still falling way short.The worst part is that the Patriots proved today that sexy Rexys defense is ordinary and far from elite.Tyrod is not a playoff caliber QB.

BS

All you have to do is stop watching the team and stop posting here. But you won't, because you don't have the guts. We'll win next week and you'll feel all better.

You're what's wrong with our fan base. You're mad because we didn't play well - so you take it out on your fellow fans because they don't want to take it as hard as you are.

Edited by Triple Threat

Thank you to:

And the Most Valuable Player today: Judge Richard Berman! He single-handedly turned a 2-0 start into a big meh ...

All you have to do is stop watching the team and stop posting here. But you won't, because you don't have the guts. We'll win next week and you'll feel all better.

You're what's wrong with our fan base. You're mad because we didn't play well - so you take it out on your fellow fans because they don't want to take it as hard as you are.

I love this mentality of people who, just because you are pissed and critical means you should stop watching.

You should be pissed. These tickets were not cheap for many fans. A lot of us pay a ton for directv. We are sold a product and it's been a disappointment for years. Now, you hype us up, promise change, and then lay an egg. I don't care about the points we put up in garbage time. I care that Brady broke passing records against us. I care that our coach failed after calling all of this attention to us. It's embarrassing and I'm tired of being embarrassed.

Yes, we are 1-1. Yes, we can still make the playoffs. But yes we got let down a ton by our team for the 1000th time. And yes, it will keep happening to the Pats. So how high can you get on a team when you know it's only a matter of time until they embarrass us again?

Worst case, we don't make the playoffs.

Best case, we do and face them in Foxboro. How do you think that will end?

We root, we hype, we hope for a chance to be the best. We were reminded today that we aren't and it's not close. Sorry if you are okay with that.