9/20/15 Bills second half game day thread

Beerball

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please explain to me WTF is happening with this game???? We look completely unprepared and rattled. The bad calls, no calls and phantom calls are really irrelevant when you play as badly as we are.

Rex had the game plan done months ago. Had all week to relax and Google pictures of feet on the Internet.

Can someone please explain to me WTF is happening with this game???? We look completely unprepared and rattled. The bad calls, no calls and phantom calls are really irrelevant when you play as badly as we are.

We spent all week talking **** instead of preparing, it seems.

Not writing off the season but the optimism entering the season is gone. The loss is not the reason it is the sloppy and undisciplined play. Penalties drain the life out of the team. Offensive line is a mixed bag. Frustrations will build. Bills will have to regroup and focus on next week. Taylor is not the answer and needs to sit.

I just wrote it off, and am done putting any effort or emotion into watching this joke of a team! Tell me ONE thing, ONE, that is any different than anything we've seen for the last 19 years? Buttalo, and Bills fans are today, the laughing stock of the country! all this national hype, "maybe greatest defense ever bull ****, are you even remotely serious?! Oh boy, we beat a team last week that has about two good players on either side of the ball, go buy your Super Bowl tickets....

They can't even stay on the field with those assclowns, yet we are supposed to be excited and get ready for the playoffs?

Not me, not anymore...............