Leodis Update: Activated to the 53 - CB or Safety?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be week 7 at the earliest. Has to miss 6 weeks on the PUP list.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sits out week 7 against Jacksonville, then we have our Bye week. Week 9 against Miami would seem like a good week to get him back. I doubt we'd need him for Jacksonville. Give him an extra couple weeks to get in football shape and fully heal.. IMO..

I wouldn't be surprised if he sits out week 7 against Jacksonville, then we have our Bye week. Week 9 against Miami would seem like a good week to get him back. I doubt we'd need him for Jacksonville. Give him an extra couple weeks to get in football shape and fully heal.. IMO..

The other view is maybe you let him knock off rust against the Jags.

Jax would be a good first game back. Not so much pressure. Miami is important.

Eh, if he's a couple weeks away from game ready, then by week 7 he'll be beyond healed up and ready to go. It'd allow him some game time, and a good amount of rest (the bye) to recover, before going back in full hoss.

If he's cleared and healthy enough to practice, he'll play. Why would he need a extra couple of weeks if he's already healthy and cleared to play?