Now you know this is a big game - ESPN's in town

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either man... Voice is coming back real slow... I been practicing on a limited basis but I should be full go to talk in 2-3 days.

Cautionary tale. Remember this the next time anyone complains about offseason conditioning programs.

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@buffalobills HC Rex Ryan sitting down today @HannahStormESPN. Catch the interview Sunday on @SportsCenter.

CPIBKO8W8AAuYNP.jpg

Why is Hannah Storm hosting and not Kevin Connors? When they went to Cleveland for the Cavs they had Jay Crawford doing it. They need to have one of the biggest Bills supporters out there attending his first game at the Ralph.

Why is Hannah Storm hosting and not Kevin Connors? When they went to Cleveland for the Cavs they had Jay Crawford doing it. They need to have one of the biggest Bills supporters out there attending his first game at the Ralph.

I was pretty sure Connor's will be there as well. I recall him tweeting it will be his first bills game at the Ralph.

Nvm. It was just a petition to ESPN to get him on the show for Sunday. Hope they send him anyways.

Edited by The Wiz

Bump.......any idea if any or all of this is aired during Sports Center at 8am or will it be taped delayed and played intermittently during the Gameday show at 11am?

The tweet said live, so I'm assuming it will be on TV from 8-10. I could be totally wrong though.

It's the Rex effect plus some.

It's the hyper fans.

It's a new, dynamic QB and the mystery surrounding him (Who is he? Is he for real?).

It's the dominating defense.

It's the high expectations.

It's an up-and-coming team versus the team most of America hopes finally falls.

VIVA EL PEGUAL!

I'm a little nervous. As much as I think the Bills can and will win it, I can remember the many times I've ended up disappointed. I know it's only the second game of a long season but this is probably the one game in the Bills schedule that I just really want a good win.

Maybe it's just that after so long I want confirmation that this year IS different and I can just imagine the Brady feeling all smug if they pull it off.