New nicknames for Rex's team

billsfan_34

Can we please stop with the premature nickname discussions? Give it a little time....the right nickname for teams, lines, and players who deserve them will typically emerge over time.

Like Rexy calling Goodwin "McRib".

Just havin fun you dont have to participate. Have a nice night

Just havin fun you dont have to participate. Have a nice night

It's a polite request. You don't have to accede to it or even treat it respectfully (at least you're polite, but yeah, you're blowing me off). I'm gun-shy of all the great nicknames people come up with for "on paper the best DL in the NFL" and other instances where the attempted nicknaming preceded the anticipated performance, sometimes by a couple of years.

We could be great. We could disappoint expectations. For the love of Sunday, let it play out. If there's a good nickname, it will declare itself. We won, three cheers, but a team that spots the other guys 2/3 of a football field in penalty yards -- is that really executing well enough to deserve the little pun "rexecutioners" or would the joke be on us against a different team because we're shooting ourselves? Let's see it fixed first.

Again, that is a request - it can be ignored but it can not be fulfilled by my sticking my fingers in my ears and going "nanananana" while I don't participate.

did he really call him McRib? That is seriously the greatest thing ever.

He deeed, he deeed.

Can we please stop with the premature nickname discussions? Give it a little time....the right nickname for teams, lines, and players who deserve them will typically emerge over time.

Like Rexy calling Goodwin "McRib".

Because he only shows up once a year, generally for no longer than 3-4 weeks?

It's a polite request. You don't have to accede to it or even treat it respectfully (at least you're polite, but yeah, you're blowing me off). I'm gun-shy of all the great nicknames people come up with for "on paper the best DL in the NFL" and other instances where the attempted nicknaming preceded the anticipated performance, sometimes by a couple of years.

We could be great. We could disappoint expectations. For the love of Sunday, let it play out. If there's a good nickname, it will declare itself. We won, three cheers, but a team that spots the other guys 2/3 of a football field in penalty yards -- is that really executing well enough to deserve the little pun "rexecutioners" or would the joke be on us against a different team because we're shooting ourselves? Let's see it fixed first.

Again, that is a request - it can be ignored but it can not be fulfilled by my sticking my fingers in my ears and going "nanananana" while I don't participate.

He deeed, he deeed.

I was being polite please relax. No one is entiteld to decide who posts what. And this is completely innocent. Sorry if it bothers you my friend. Go Bills

Can we bring back "the Bermuda triangle" and call it a day?

Naw cuz we have a 4 man front. But that was a fun time! Edited by billsfan_34