NFL will launch "thorough investigation" into last night

Billzfan37

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the deadspin article mentioned they use military grade encryption. The problem isn't the wireless in my estimation, it is the signal being routed to where it shouldn't be, via interconnecting wired equipment. Accidental or otherwise, they should force the pats to tear out everything and oversee a new system installation.

Everyone needs to read the Deadspin article before reaching any conclusions. Seerioulsy excellent piece.

Details are spot on.

If the Owners dont revolt against Krafty soon i will be surprised.

Patriots organization just said FU Roger. what yu got anyways? Nuthin. that what i thought beyotch.

Flagrant arrogance. they will all burn in hell but dont seem to care.

Roger is now useless unless the owners are behind him as a majority. and i think its coming. The NFL is going to be forced to change.

btw how can teams have communication problems this often when its a game breaker/ changer?

Why is this even an issue still?

There is likely more under this big ole mossy rock called the NFL than just worms and a cockaroach or two. there is someones dead uncle

I remember being at that game and seeing a transformer light up. Then the stadium juice went zap. Then it was like a high school football game where you can't hear crap or tell what the refs are really doing. I think that was the same year Brady broke his leg and everyone in the section where I was sitting was celebrating.

It was a different game. The Brady injury game I was at too. People in my section laughed because it was eerily similar to the Woolfork/JP knee assassination a year or two earlier, or at least that's what I was laughing at. The power outage game I remember watching on TV.

@AlbertBreer: NFL spokesman says Steelers headset issue found to be "entirely attributable to an electrical issue made worse by the inclement weather."

Also, the Ideal Gas Law

An electrical issue that apparently happens no matter what week it is in the NFL for the past 10 years. You would think Doctor Nick from the Simpson is there personal electrician.

these multi million dollar stadiums unable to handle the demands of an NFL game....NFL is in charge of headsets, right next to the footballs.....they are looking into it and if they find the patriots acted on this then the patriots will take them to court.....the NFL has no rule enforcer and patriots know it and more teams will follow suit

An electrical issue that apparently happens no matter what week it is in the NFL for the past 10 years. You would think Doctor Nick from the Simpson is there personal electrician.

But you can't prove it unless you use the exact same electrical meter to measure the current each time, and write it down. And even then, Maxwell's Equations prove you wrong.