Umm, fellas...Shady's healthy

eball

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a guy who was hurt a lot last year with nagging injuries it makes sense to have shut him down following any signs of trouble. So it's not surprising to see a few weeks off helping a guy who needed as much time as possible to heal up from consequential injuries the year before. I believe the report. Shutting him down was a good long term move as I do think it will help him go through the rigors of a season.

I got blasted by the guys in my FF draft last night after I took Shady at #13. I think he is going to have an outstanding year. I also wasn't buying the "cautiously optimistic" about week one thing. Rex, you sneaky lil devil.

I got Shady at pick number 22. I drafted Eddie Lacy 3rd overall for a consistent plug him in number 1 RB and then got a chance at having another top 10 back with Shady in the back end of round 2. My team hinges on Shady. IF he is a top 10 fantasy back (In a PPR league it's even more likely if he is healthy) and Lacy does what he is supposed to do and stays healthy then I will be set all year at running back.

shady-mccoy-preseason-run.gif:wub:

Haha - I ran into myself just watching this!

I got blasted by the guys in my FF draft last night after I took Shady at #13. I think he is going to have an outstanding year. I also wasn't buying the "cautiously optimistic" about week one thing. Rex, you sneaky lil devil.

Ravens fan in my Maryland-based league took him 12th. I retaliated with Forsett at 14. ;)

I've been telling all my Arizona homies that I think Rex is resting our studs and that he has zero interest in the preseason. Not sure if it's true or I'm choking on the koolaid! (again)

It's probably a bit of both to be fair. Hamstrings are tricky and everyone heals at different rates, even with access to cutting edge treatment. I lean your way though, I do think a lot of the guys are healthier than most think. McCoy being one of them.

I assume this tweet is for fantasy purposes, but not sure where he's getting the info

@alexmarvez: Because of @buffalobills RB injuries, don't be surprised to see @BryceBrown_34 receive a good chunk of playing time v @colts @NFLonFOX

Yeah I saw that this morning as well...asked him if he has any new info and got no response. The practice report yesterday certainly suggests Shady and Karlos are both back and healthy.