Umm, fellas...Shady's healthy

eball

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when does time off not help an athlete?

I suppose when he needs to get his timing, or is learning a new system.

In this case I believe he was just saying that after a pretty strenuous summer this "injury" was a blessing in disguise and Shady will be fresh for the opener.

I took McCoy at #16 last night myself. Pretty psyched, I went Luck, McCoy, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Greg Olsen, Carlos Hyde 1-6. Ten team league. Amari Cooper was kinda my guy I had to have this year.

i have Evans too and he is listed right now as questionable. Hope he's ok.

I suppose when he needs to get his timing, or is learning a new system.

In this case I believe he was just saying that after a pretty strenuous summer this "injury" was a blessing in disguise and Shady will be fresh for the opener.

Kinda makes you glad for the four preseason games instead of only two...gives the nicked up starters a couple of weeks to rest up and heal before the opener.

If there were only two preseason games, we'd potentially have a bunch of skill players on the bench.

thats what i thought as well...have no idea where that came from

And now the injury reports are different...they're just a listing of whether the player practiced fully, limited, or not at all on W/T/F.

I took McCoy at #16 last night myself. Pretty psyched, I went Luck, McCoy, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Greg Olsen, Carlos Hyde 1-6. Ten team league. Amari Cooper was kinda my guy I had to have this year.

In my 10-team league, I got Luck, OBJ, Randall Cobb, Melvin Gordon, Jordan Matthews, Giovani B., and Delanie Walker.

I usually have "a guy", but not really this year. I like Ameer Abdullah and Tyler Lockett as rookie sleepers, but people were all over them.

I guess my guy was Tyrod Taylor. I got him and Teddy B. as backup QBs.