Preseason Game 4: Bills at Lions

YoloinOhio

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know why Carpenter & Schmidt were having a heated conversation with the refs? Was another idiot fan shining a lazer pointer in Carpenter & Schmidt's eyes?

I don't think that conversation was heated (at least not the one I saw on television). I think they are team captains and were probably talking to the ref about something else relevant to possession of the football. I thought Carpenter was smiling during the chat.

Did you see the one snap from Urbik? Ball never reached Simms. Maybe that is what happened to EJ in that one game too?

I think Urbik has proven he is not qualified to be a backup center.

I think those are the tea leaves from bringing in the Jets backup center - a guy Ryan might know enough about to be confident rolling with on limited reps.

Media kind of made out the fumbled snaps were on EJ but maybe ...not

B...bye if so.

Rex's reaction - grabs microphone, says "We gotta get a fuc*** kicker in here. This is bull****." Get whaley on the phone. "Whaley you gotta get me a fuc**** kicker."

Good week for a prank caller to phone Rex and claim to be Tampa Bay's general manager. "Hey you need a kicker up there?"

I'm not sure if they would cut him tomorrow, but I think he would be on a very short leash.

And sign who? Not like there are many NFL-quality kickers sitting on their couches waiting for a call.

BTW, two of his three misses hit the upright, so he's not missing by much...

Edited by Lurker

Rex's reaction - grabs microphone, says "We gotta get a fuc*** kicker in here. This is bull****." Get whaley on the phone. "Whaley you gotta get me a fuc**** kicker."

Good week for a prank caller to phone Rex and claim to be Tampa Bay's general manager. "Hey you need a kicker up there?"

This true? Please please link a vid, thats classic. Edited by PortlandiaEast