ESPN: Some doubt LeSean McCoy will be ready for opener

johnwalter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a part of me that says Jackson's release reflects the team's belief that McCoy will be ready to go.

I feel similarly. Could be deception since they know the QB now!

If he isn't ready to go, then cutting Jackson looks real bad.

I don't know about that, Karlos and Bryce both looked great in the first preseason game.

Edited by Big C

Are you !@#$ing kidding me?????? This is irresponsible journalism in my opinion and nothing more than an attempt to garner more "clicks". Unfortunately, I gave him one.

How he can arrive at this conclusion based on Rex's comments is bordering on "Grahamical"

Are you !@#$ing kidding me?????? This is irresponsible journalism in my opinion and nothing more than an attempt to garner more "clicks". Unfortunately, I gave him one.

How he can arrive at this conclusion based on Rex's comments is bordering on "Grahamical"

I am surprised that the title to that article wasn't:

"IK sucker punch... McCoy injured."

I know this isn't the thread for it but I cannot understand how Fred Jackson is not on this team. He was like the one sure thing when we needed him and if McCoy can't play he was a sure thing.

McCoy not being ready, I am calling it now - he's not going to satisfy us. Karlos and Brown will carry the load.

I know this isn't the thread for it but I cannot understand how Fred Jackson is not on this team. He was like the one sure thing when we needed him and if McCoy can't play he was a sure thing.

McCoy not being ready, I am calling it now - he's not going to satisfy us. Karlos and Brown will carry the load.

he said he will be ready

There's a part of me that says Jackson's release reflects the team's belief that McCoy will be ready to go.

Yeah. I really doubt Whaley does that if there is any doubt Shady is at least playable.

From what I saw elsewhere, they think he's going to play, but he's not at full speed yet.