Edit: now confirmed rumor that Bills will release Cassel

eball

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think of all the cap money if we DONT resign Marcel!

I thought we were playing to win THIS YEAR. Sounds like we have been playing for next year so long it is a hard habit to break.

We are playing to win this year. We're talking about saving money by cutting backup/part time players including a QB who is currently our 9th highest cap hit. That's still playing to win this year *provided* you feel you have younger, cheaper backups who are similar or better in quality. (That last point can be argued and debated, the point is how the coaching staff sees it)

We are playing to win this year. We're talking about saving money by cutting backup/part time players including a QB who is currently our 9th highest cap hit. That's still playing to win this year *provided* you feel you have younger, cheaper backups who are similar or better in quality. (That last point can be argued and debated, the point is how the coaching staff sees it)

Aren't they playing to win every season?

Is this guy still credible after all the misinformation he has dealt out regarding the QB's?

It's kind of embarrassing how very impressed the local Bills media was with Matt Cassel...LOL

It really seems like they all live in a bubble and just read all their own local stuff without ever reading other sources outside of that bubble which challenges the group think.

It's kind of embarrassing how very impressed the local Bills media was with Matt Cassel...LOL

It really seems like they all live in a bubble and just read all their own local stuff without ever reading other sources outside of that bubble which challenges the group think.

Either that or their sources are feeding them bs.

After that Simms throw were he stayed his ground to make the throw to Thigpen is why Meh Cassel is gone.

Yup.

There was all that "smokescreen" talk about keeping Indy guessing, but I think that the "Cassel is the guy" that the media has dealt out is the most likely smokescreen. I have seem nothing from that guy that would make me believe he was better than Tyrod or EJM. Even the reports from camp sounded like the other guys were playing better than him. Maybe the Bills just wanted to misdirect the media.

Either that or their sources are feeding them bs.

Yup.

ha, I saw this right after I made my "smokescreen" comment. Cassel sucks.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Wonder if the likelihood of Cassel being released went up with the news that Brady won't be missing any games due to suspension. No real fear now that NE will bring Cassel in to play vs Buffalo, not that that was ever a huge concern, of course.

It's embarrassing how they are STILL propping up Cassel over EJ!! This Matt Coller is a RIOT!!