The everything Bills QB thread - during Steelers at Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Tyrod since before training camp even started. It was Tyrod before Rex and Roman were even hired here. The plan was already in place. Roman was going where Rex was going and they were trading for Tyrod.

Now a guy who everybody counted out steps up, overcomes all obstacles and needless negativity, and KILLS it with everything on the line.

But for nothing. Lame, lame, lame. I haven't seen those kinds of intangibles from Tyrod yet.

EXACTLY!!!! EJ's earned his starting job back. Tyrod has done enough for #2 but EJ does have more starts. Cassel stays as the veteran presence. We still need that while these guys continue to develop.

Greg Roman is making Marrone/Hackett look like complete idiots!

Anybody else think the offense may be underrated (as evidenced by how many talking heads say we have the worst QB situation in NFL).

Good thing the Bills don't want to show anything to the Colts, and played a vanilla offense.

the bigger aspect might be the play of the offensive line now that the supposed o line guru is in Jacksonville. It amazes me what two decent OG's will do for a team.

I yearn to have Pears, and Chris Williams back :sick:

Ej does have more starts than TT, he's the only QB of the 3 (nevermind Simms) to have TD passes in each game he's played. He was the underdog in the competition and overcame everything that came his way to earn back the job. He's proven to be resilient, and has come a long way now that he has better coaching.

Go with him in week 1. It's his time!!

Tyrod still doesn't have a TD pass in preseason. Just saying.

He looked GREAT in the drive to start the 3rd quarter, but you can't just give it to him after what EJ did. He's got IT and you never bench IT.

Tyrod ran one in.