The everything Bills QB thread - during Steelers at Bills

Then why say it in the first place.

"I know something you don't know." does not really work on a discussion forum.

Really gotta go. And I can see how there's a little "look at me" going on, sure I'll own that. But I said, look the decision was already made and its not EJ. A few people emailed me directly and I told them who it was. If they want to vouch for that, they're more than welcome to. I think with the delicacy of this situation, you can see how I didn't want to start a thread entitled "The starting QB of the Buffalo Bills is..." Now that it is obvious, I slid in an "I told you so." Sure, I'll give you that. I also said, even if EJ has the game of his life, he's not starting week 1. So I gave you that at the time. Not sure what else you want from me.

The Bills are gonna be really good this year guys. Let's just enjoy it.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ has won me over. I like Tyrod, but EJ seems to have not only turned the corner, but is now sprinting down the block. Tyrod looks like a young Mike Vick out there, but EJ looks like Aaron Rodgers. You don't start Vick ahead of Rodgers.

I like EJ and think he can develop into a solid starter but you're going way overboard here.

Damn, was hoping no one caught that.

:beer:

Really gotta go. And I can see how there's a little "look at me" going on, sure I'll own that. But I said, look the decision was already made and its not EJ. A few people emailed me directly and I told them who it was. If they want to vouch for that, they're more than welcome to. I think with the delicacy of this situation, you can see how I didn't want to start a thread entitled "The starting QB of the Buffalo Bills is..." Now that it is obvious, I slid in an "I told you so." Sure, I'll give you that. I also said, even if EJ has the game of his life, he's not starting week 1. So I gave you that at the time. Not sure what else you want from me.

The Bills are gonna be really good this year guys. Let's just enjoy it.

It was Tyrod since before training camp even started. It was Tyrod before Rex and Roman were even hired here. The plan was already in place. Roman was going where Rex was going and they were trading for Tyrod.

Now a guy who everybody counted out steps up, overcomes all obstacles and needless negativity, and KILLS it with everything on the line.

But for nothing. Lame, lame, lame. I haven't seen those kinds of intangibles from Tyrod yet.

Greg Roman is making Marrone/Hackett look like complete idiots!

Anybody else think the offense may be underrated (as evidenced by how many talking heads say we have the worst QB situation in NFL).

And without most of our starting skills players too. Pretty impressive.

It was Tyrod since before training camp even started. It was Tyrod before Rex and Roman were even hired here. The plan was already in place. Roman was going where Rex was going and they were trading for Tyrod.

Now a guy who everybody counted out steps up, overcomes all obstacles and needless negativity, and KILLS it with everything on the line.

But for nothing. Lame, lame, lame. I haven't seen those kinds of intangibles from Tyrod yet.

I hope you can swim cause you're a bit overboard.

EJ has won me over. I like Tyrod, but EJ seems to have not only turned the corner, but is now sprinting down the block. Tyrod looks like a young Mike Vick out there, but EJ looks like Aaron Rodgers. You don't start Vick ahead of Rodgers.

EJ still had problems with communication and mechanics. Not saying he had a bad game. He was great, but I didn't see Tyrod make any mistakes.

Tyrod starting with EJ backing up, I think.

Boo! I mean come on dude its about the Bills being succesful.

Greg Roman is making Marrone/Hackett look like complete idiots!

Anybody else think the offense may be underrated (as evidenced by how many talking heads say we have the worst QB situation in NFL).

I was going to say the same thing. St. Doug was probably the dumbest guy in the NFL.

@mikerodak: Tyrod Taylor: 12-for-13, 122 yards, 105.8 QB rating, 20-yard TD run.

racism would be the only explanation

Would you really believe that considering Rex had Geno and vick and Roman Kaepernick?

I don't think Cassel should start but if he does it's because they think he gives them the best chance.

I was going to say the same thing. St. Doug was probably the dumbest guy in the NFL.

and we still won 9 games is amazing