The everything Bills QB thread - during Steelers at Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point of a 'smokescreen'?

Yeah, I'm wondering what the point of it is too since once cuts are made on Tuesday the cat will be out of the bag as to who the starter is. Guys who are cut aren't going to keep their mouths shut.

Yeah, I'm wondering what the point of it is too since once cuts are made on Tuesday the cat will be out of the bag as to who the starter is. Guys who are cut aren't going to keep their mouths shut.

I see no reason not to take Rex on his word. It was a fair competition, now the management will decide. Sometimes(most times), the fans make something out of nothing.

REX NAMES SIMMS AS STARTER........................................(for Detroit)

That was awesome! I like this guy more and more

EJ starting was a smokescreen. He had a fantastic game. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

I suggest you just stop, Its getting weird. maybe take a couple weeks off the boards and work on the yard or some home projects.

Let it ride brother.

I'm not sure it can be said enough how absolutely amazing it is that EJ is the top rated QB in the entire league who has thrown a decent amount of passes, and Tyrod is fourth, and we are missing our top five WR and four of top five RB (with one game all five). That's INCREDIBLE. that's without Shady and Watkins and Woods and Harvin for 90% of the snaps. In a new offense. With apparently the worst QB situation in the league. Against decent defenses. With two of three on the road. And not one INT from the three guys in three games.

It damn impressive for sure!

let TT start. i dont mind one bit. keep cassel. But EJ is a Bill and will remain one.

I have no source and will not defend my opinion.

Just my gut feelings.

We fans are mighty lucky to have this problem.

Lets hope we get those WRs and RBs all healthy soon.

Toughest cut downs in my Bills experience. I dont like it but i do!!

It damn impressive for sure!

let TT start. i dont mind one bit. keep cassel. But EJ is a Bill and will remain one.

I have no source and will not defend my opinion.

Just my gut feelings.

We fans are mighty lucky to have this problem.

Lets hope we get those WRs and RBs all healthy soon.

Toughest cut downs in my Bills experience. I dont like it but i do!!

I was going to bold certain parts of your post 3rdand12 but found I pretty much agree with everything. These cuts that are coming up are going to be tough and almost every fan will look a couple cuts and it will be someone the really like or they think shouldn't be cut. But it's a great position to be in. I hope all is well 3rdand12, I haven't posted much lately. :thumbsup:

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

EJ starting was a smokescreen. He had a fantastic game. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

Jerry Sullivan said so.

What's the point of a 'smokescreen'?

It keeps people in a purple haze of denial. It's a creature comfort thing for mental midgets.