ESPN: Is Tannehill better than Luck?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put it this way. Luck is one of the few quarterbacks that could pick apart our defense. Tannehill, no way no how. I do give Tanny credit in the second game against the Bills for his toughness. He was blasted so many times but he kept getting up. But no, this is ridiculous.

This was penned by the one and only James Walker. WTF else needs to be said? Rodak Bills ESPN afce resident hack has his (Walkers) old job now many know Walker from his,famous cut and pasting of other peoples work.

Walker lives in fishville and that's some clever click bait. Bravo James!

What are you trying to say?

I am one of a small crowd who really like Tanehill. But he's not better then Luck but Luck is overrated

I like Tannehill too. I was wrong about him. He can play at a Flacco level which is good enough to win. I thought Tannehill was destined to be Dalton. A little too good to just dump but never good enough to do anything.

Living here in South Florida - I can tell you most Dolphins do not have a great feeling about RT -

he is OK but he has yet to establish a deep ball... Obviously he's Better than our group but he is still middle of the pack IMO. Edited by YoloinOhio

I like Tannehill too. I was wrong about him. He can play at a Flacco level which is good enough to win. I thought Tannehill was destined to be Dalton. A little too good to just dump but never good enough to do anything.

I admittedly don't think Tannehill is that good but that aside, I think you're underestimating a guy who might have had one of the best single postseasons ever. Flacco has been the best postseason QB since 2008. He gets clutch when it matters. He can make any throw on the field. Tannehill still struggles to hit receivers on long throws.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

he is OK but he has yet to establish a deep ball... Obviously he's Better than our group but he is still middle of the pack IMO.

Blasphemy!

even if it may well be true. we should not utter such things.

Go Bills QB's. all 3 of them !!!

Blasphemy!

even if it may well be true. we should not utter such things.

Go Bills QB's. all 3 of them !!!

if I didn't say it someone else would because apparently I have noticed that we aren't allowed, as Bills fans, to criticize other teams or QBs because 15 years and QB. Edited by YoloinOhio

I admittedly don't think Tannehill is that good but that aside, I think you're underestimating a guy who might have had one of the best single postseasons ever. Flacco has been the best postseason QB since 2008. He gets clutch when it matters. He can make any throw on the field. Tannehill still struggles to hit receivers on long throws.

Yeah, but he had one. Flacco is generally above average but can and does waver with poor showings, and games where he plays at an elite level. Tanny is similar in that regard, but he hasn't taken it to the level of 2012 Flacco yet.

if I didn't say it someone else would because apparently I have noticed that we aren't allowed, as Bills fans, to criticize other teams or QBs because 15 years and QB.

Oh my, of course we can critique them a plenty, but that statement of yours bolded ,borders on praise. repent or be judged

we are watching you.

Edited by 3rdand12

I am extremely surprised Talleywhacker has done as good as he has. I fully expected Matt Moore to take over and flame out before RT made a name for himself. He should feel very proud of himself - maybe he will get some time to ponder his accomplishments while he is buried underneath a pile of Williams's