Preseason Game 2: 8/20 - Bills @ Browns at 8 PM ET on ESPN

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week he gets the two bad snaps to start and nothing goes right but he picks himself up and hits a couple then hits the bomb.

This week he is sent to the wolves and gets killed, looks shaky, hits a couple but misses a couple, then has a great drive and hits a TD on fourth and goal from the 14 and then a 2 pt. for the lead. He had one bad play but otherwise looked great. That's getting better.

Not sure how you cut EJ. He's looking improved, like he's gettong some actual coaching. If Taylor is 1, I'd take EJ at 2 and cut Cassel and his salary. Cassel just does nothing great and th potential for improvement doesnt exist. EJs upside should win out.

Not sure how you cut EJ. He's looking improved, like he's gettong some actual coaching. If Taylor is 1, I'd take EJ at 2 and cut Cassel and his salary. Cassel just does nothing great and th potential for improvement doesnt exist. EJs upside should win out.

He's not going to be cut; Rex has all but confirmed we will keep all 3 QBs, and that's probably a good move.

I do believe EJ will end up 3 of 3 however.

Gragg should stick. Cut Gray he has shown nothing this pre-season.

I still would take Gray with his versatility over Lee Smith-Mulligan. If we need an OL to report in as a TE, Kujo can and has filled that role.

It makes no sense to cut EJ as of right now. If we have 3 QB's that know our system and all could be expected to perform well if needed, let's keep them all.

Edited by klos63

I still think Taylor is in prime position to start but EJ has done ok again tonight. A couple of poor throws but he was fed to the wolves.

Ok? He was darn good and funny you didn't say many excellent throws, but instead highlighted negative. Way to be fair. :thumbsup: