Preseason Game 2: 8/20 - Bills @ Browns at 8 PM ET on ESPN

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be less sarcastic on EJ...

He looks significantly better at maneuvering in the pocket this year, to me. I feel like in the past he'd do a spin move and try to boot leg it, this pre-season he's done a better job of side stepping/stepping up and getting rid of the ball. Last game his throws looked good, this game the pressure and players he's throwing it to make it much less clear how he's throwing, so I can't really actually judge too much. And since I can't judge too much, all I can do is judge Tyrod and Cassel, both of which looked competent with the first teamers.

The way weve been catching injuries I would imagine its somewhat relevant

Most of these are just preseason nicks and bruises. All the RBs and WRs should be back to start the season.

I'm very happy with this game. TT looked very very good. Our first team defense dominated. The rest of the game is irrelevant.

That's how I think. The D was awesome. I was happy with TT. Not sure there is anything else important we could glean. I would have liked the second team ol to be better but that's about it. Duke looked bad but he's a backup and Darby looked good.