Our OG play last night was solid

you said tickets? I assume you are inviting me.

Because its early to call. But i sure like this kid since the Bills grabbed him.

i was worried not putting Miller betwixt Wood and Glenn for the Vet advantage ( communication and consistency )

But if Bills get RT sorted and the O line becomes a tight band of brothers...

from nearly worst to ? .... most improved ?

shoot i had too much koolaid last night and am still a bit giddy :beer:

or make good on the threat :bag:

Yup; got you a hotel reserved too. Seeing as this will be in like 2030, I am

Thinking we can teleport there rather than drive.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup; got you a hotel reserved too. Seeing as this will be in like 2030, I am

Thinking we can teleport there rather than drive.

Sounds fine.

so you can vote them in before they retire? :w00t:

Edited by 3rdand12

I loved our Guard and Tackle play but had a heart attack with Urpik snapping to EJ.

That was bad. Poor E.J. He could easily had a great game ,with the drops also. He moved good and threw good passes. After this game the QB spot is looking a lot brighter. Can any te catch a pass except Clay ?

Keep in mind RI didnt even play

John Miller was such a good pick.......mobile....nasty.....strong.....you combine that with Greg Roman's influence on run block schemes and the both run blocking and pass protection looked fantastic with the first unit.

It is interesting that everybody bags on our qbs.......but the OL played well.......and the qbs looked pretty decent

hmmmmmmm

Wow, 30 posts and running and everyone agrees. John Miller IMO did not look like a rookie last night. What a great pick!

Real offensive line coach, real offensive coordinator. Switching to a scheme based on using their superior size. Another year for Cyril Richardson, he looked way better than last year where he couldn't stop pass-rush. Kromer, as long as he doesn't beat people up, is a keeper.

Really excited for Miller. No one talked about this guy pre-draft but he looks like a player.

Shows how freaking horrible Maroon was at coaching, how can a former OLman be so bad at coaching them? We had a great line und Chan then within two years those same guys were horrible. Hopefully Wood can back to being good (Urbick too, not that he will start).

Urbik was the weak link...and that was a very good thing!

I am not at all surprised to see Miller play well; I always thought of him as an immediate starter, though I think his ceiling is probably higher than I originally gave him credit for--I thought he'd be a "never make the pro bowl" type. I may have to reconsider that if he continues to improve from here.

Urbik was the weak link...and that was a very good thing!

I am not at all surprised to see Miller play well; I always thought of him as an immediate starter, though I think his ceiling is probably higher than I originally gave him credit for--I thought he'd be a "never make the pro bowl" type. I may have to reconsider that if he continues to improve from here.

I don't want to anoint him anything yet since he has yet to play an NFL regular season game.

But with that said, this is a rookie, who is known for being mean and a mauler, who looked good at both run blocking and pass blocking, and can pull/move/block downfield, and is also known for being a great student of the game/football smart who was teaching the offense to the veterans in OTAs, and he is really strong and works hard. What a combination.