Geno Smith Punched, Jaw Broken, Out 6-10 Wks

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone is listening to Ryan Clark on mike and Mike but he said that he's talked to both IK and some of the players in the locker room and he feels Geno played a large part in why this occurred. Not that IK should be given a pass, but that Geno treated him and other teammates with such little respect that he put himself in a bad situation. I think the comments from Bowles and revis touched on that.

Not sure if anyone is listening to Ryan Clark on mike and Mike but he said that he's talked to both IK and some of the players in the locker room and he feels Geno played a large part in why this occurred. Not that IK should be given a pass, but that Geno treated him and other teammates with such little respect that he put himself in a bad situation. I think the comments from Bowles and revis touched on that.

I've seen a couple reports along the lines of 'Geno was going to pay him back the $600' or 'Geno was working on resolving the situation'. How !@#$ing long does it take a guy with a seven figure contract to 'resolve' a trip to the ATM to get $600?

Very few disputes ever have just one party at fault.

Your friend's a terrible writer.

I didn't make it past him calling Smith a 'turd'. Really?

@Rand_Getlin: I'm told the #Jets and QB Michael Vick's agent had a conversation about the potential of him re-joining the team in Geno Smith's absence.

@Rand_Getlin: However, both parties -- the #Jets and Vick -- determined that it wasn't in their best interests to resume their professional relationship.

IK is done with the Jets. Who knows, maybe Geno is too.

I've seen a couple reports along the lines of 'Geno was going to pay him back the $600' or 'Geno was working on resolving the situation'. How !@#$ing long does it take a guy with a seven figure contract to 'resolve' a trip to the ATM to get $600?

Very few disputes ever have just one party at fault.

I didn't make it past him calling Smith a 'turd'. Really?

Clark said that Geno dared IK to hit him, and he did.

... in YOUR opinion. What was I thinking? You're right. Vick didn't kill dogs. Incognito didn't have a reputation for being a total a$$ since he entered the league. What was I thinking?

This is the problem with these forums, and the reason you guys have chased away so many quality posters through the years. You guys don't "debate" -- you "attack." Just another bunch of elitists who have zero respect for another viewpoint.

Enjoy your forums, guys. What's left of 'em.

Quality meltdown after being called out for being wrong.

Congrats sir. Too funny. Blame everyone else for you incognito based rage.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Good debate going on over at the Jest forums. Some highlights:

- Bowles' Cardinals went 11-5 with 4 different QB's, so they can still win the division.

- The Jest FO is omnipotent. They got a QB that already knows Chans system just in case such an event occured.

- Browns, Redskins, Bills (x2), Jaguars, Titans, and Raiders are all very winnable.

- As long as Fitz doesn't turn it over 20 times, the Jest will be fine.

- 9 win floor 11 win ceiling.

they can fix that now

post-307-0-44292700-1439387798_thumb.jpg

- Bowles' Cardinals went 11-5 with 4 different QB's, so they can still win the division.

- The Jest FO is omnipotent. They got a QB that already knows Chans system just in case such an event occured.

- Browns, Redskins, Bills (x2), Jaguars, Titans, and Raiders are all very winnable.

Edited by The Poojer

So we're the second most delusional fan base then?