Mea Culpa 2015...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought my first wife was a nice person.

Thought Preston Brown was too slow to ever be an impact player

Was bummed about levitre move, thought he was worth the big money. Turns out he really wasnt.

Thought Marv was way overrated as a head coach, that he was mostly a cheerleader and could be outcoached by most opponents. After reading all the players accounts during his tenure, I guess the old gray mare was worthy after all.

I'm preparing to have the shoes thrown at me but is Crossman good? The Bills had 7 guys active on game day last year to do nothing more than ST (Gay, Schmidt, Sanborn, Carpenter, Easley, Thigpen & Dean). That was by far the most in the NFL and that doesn't even account for guys like Graham or Boobie. Crossman may be okay but the improvement was much more due to the personnel IMO.

That's a good point. They weren't even subtle about it. They said they were going to make a big push to get more core special teams guys. I guess most ST coaches have to do more work with what they have. THAT is the sign of a really good coach. I think even I could be QB coach for Brady or Manning.

After defeating Brady* and the Pats** in Buffalo, I though Fitzpatrick deserved the contract he got and was a solid short term (~5 year) solution to carry us over until we developed a young guy at QB.

I wish Fitz was on this team.

Steroids maybe?

Dudes just a freak.If you don't believe most players in the nfl are cycling on and off you imo are mistaken.I believe it's an even playing field as far as thats concerned though.Lots and lots of players are doing something like hgh or test.Im a personal trainer and have close friends that played college and pro ball and with the exception of Tom Brady (cause he has little scrawny arms)it's going down..that's a bet.On topic though I thought Aaron Maybin would reak havock on deffences and he just reaked so there's that.I also thought Trent Edwards would be good after he played in that first Jets game..ugh Edited by bacarri and coke

I thought the offensive line of today was going to be called erection connection with Ed Wang- Levitre- Wood being the left side of our line.

I thought Rob Johnson was going to be good until serving him as a busboy when I was 15.

I thought Erik Flowers was going to be good.

I thought Gronk was gonna suck.

I rooted for the Pats* in that Raiders game until the tuck rule.

I thought Marrone was a terrible choice. He led the team to a winning season, which far exceeded my expectations.

Pats rolled over in the second half of the last game and played their scrubs, and Detroit kicker only had to hit one out of 5 FG and we are 7-9 last year. Marrone turned out to be a disloyal boob who couldn't even land a coordinators job when there were tons of them open this past offseason.

You were right, he WAS a terrible choice.

Wanny for me. I figured he was going to be good. He always had been even when he was a crappy HC his defenses were good. What we didn't know was the game had passed him by in the six years he was in the college ranks and the new passing game just abused his defenses. He didn't adjust and just as bad, Chan didn't insist on it. I was really wrong about that one.