Astro-Notes #5: Monday 8-10-15

Astrobot

---Karlos shows his talent as a receiver out of the backfield. Imagine a 230-pound 4.3 speed RB in the flat. You're a CB. You're dead meat. Also making 5-6 yards between the tackles. Guard play is great.

Does not compute.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Joe B's twitter account to see where he could be going wrong with such biased reporting...and it was littered with petty twitter fights. He's clearly argumentative/defensive and just all around unprofessional. He is focusing on agendas as opposed to actual reporting.

I went to Joe B's twitter account to see where he could be going wrong with such biased reporting...and it was littered with petty twitter fights. He's clearly argumentative/defensive and just all around unprofessional. He is focusing on agendas as opposed to actual reporting.

All he needs to do now is start blocking everyone to get to Tim Graham status.

As "bad" as the O was in lat night's scrimmage, EJ was the one who led the team to the most points.

Yep. As I said before, if you really want to extrapolate it, EJ in about a third of the snaps (or less) scored 10 points and threw a TD. That's the equivalent of 30 points a game and 48 TD passes for the season. ;)