Incognito Not a Fan of Goodell and Wells

I think "unloads" is an aggressive term used by Glauber considering what incognito actually said. Sure he disagrees with how Goodell handles his total power in some cases but I don't think he said it in an overly aggressive manner.

I think "unloads" is an aggressive term used by Glauber considering what incognito actually said. Sure he disagrees with how Goodell handles his total power in some cases but I don't think he said it in an overly aggressive manner.

Agree plus I think you'd have a difficult time finding any player that agrees with how Goodell handles his power and position.

"He has so much power and he hires independent investigators who come in and are obviously not independent. They come in with an agenda and they come in looking to find facts to back up their argument. All the facts are slanted in their favor.

Some people would obviously argue with this (they are currently spinning round and round in the Brady appeal thread). But it's a point many others have made, because it's pretty easy to make.

Or maybe Richie is a dirty pats fan too...

Was this a quote by Roger about the NFLPA?? :rolleyes: If not just as easily could have been!

I think it will be very interesting to see when the next CBA is up for negotiation, how hard the players push to have this changed, and how far will they go to get it changed. I mean if everything else is agreed upon other than this, say big increases in the cap, better medical, etc, but little change in the entire discipline punishment area, in the end will the players accept it? Or will they go the mats on this one. My suspicion is the extent of the changes the owners will agree to is that Roger is no longer judge, jury and executioner. Maybe he takes on more of a DA role??

"He has so much power and he hires independent investigators who come in and are obviously not independent. They come in with an agenda and they come in looking to find facts to back up their argument. All the facts are slanted in their favor.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

@BobGlauber

Richie Incognito says he's more mindful of what he says in the locker room, but unloads on Roger Goodell & Ted Wells. http://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/bob-glauber/richie-incognito-says-he-s-a-changed-man-and-grateful-to-resume-nfl-career-1.10721734

Richie Incognito is a cement head and a predator.Any team with real leadership would put this guy in his place early .During the Kelly era guys like Talley would have put Richie on a short leash with a tight fitting muzzle.

The NFLPA agreed to it.

To what degree they actually represent the players is open to debate.

Demaurice's grand plan...negotiate on money and sue on everything else. Demaurice is the worst thing to happen to Football in the last 20 years

The NFL appreciates and encourages an open dialogue with the players on all matters, both on and off the field.

you forgot the next sentence ....which is "As much as Vladimir Putin encourages and appreciates open dialog in modern day Russia."

Absolute power corrupts absolutely....

The NFL says that the current system leads to swift justice but a deflated football investigation took 5 months...Due process should include an independent body not being paid solely by the NFL looking into investigative issues such as bullygate, spygate and deflate gate.

There should be a separate investigation fund that has is made up of both league and NFLPA contributions and the reports should be presented jointly to the commissioner and the head of the union before going public. We are talking about a couple million a year for this fund which is chicken feed for a league that gets $7 billion annually in US TV rights revenue alone. I am sure Richie and Brady will lead the discussion to get NFLPA's contribution.

Richie Incognito is a cement head and a predator.Any team with real leadership would put this guy in his place early .During the Kelly era guys like Talley would have put Richie on a short leash with a tight fitting muzzle.

:lol: During the Kelly days this **** happened all the time and no one batted an eye. It was a different era without the microscope of social media. Incognito's a cement head -- rubbing the golf tournament hostess's vagina area with a golf club probably sealed that--but in the Kelly era he's just an all-pro guard...

Edited by JoeF