Dan Carpenter injury (update - put on notice)

He hasn't done anything yet at camp. Jordan Gay has looked decent from what I have read. I'm worried about Money Man. Hopefully he gets cleared soon.

We may not have a franchise QB, but we do have a franchise kicker. And we will need him.

Doesn't your logo say keep calm?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The broadcast just reshowed the fg miss tonight. Carpenter hit the post bc of his hook. The ball moves right then hooks left. He was too close to the goal posts for the hook to become a factor. But since he psyched himself out, he tried to play it safe and let the hook do the work. It failed...

Joe Buscaglia @JoeBuscaglia 12m12 minutes ago

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm tired of seeing us miss a field goal. We'll certainly be looking. Nobody earns this job by default

Vic Carucci @viccarucci 10m10 minutes ago

Rex Ryan: upset w Dan Carpenter's missed 40-yard FG attempt. "Going to look at every kicker known to man if there are any out there." #Bills

Joe Buscaglia ‏@JoeBuscaglia 12m12 minutes ago

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm tired of seeing us miss a field goal. We'll certainly be looking. Nobody earns this job by default

Vic Carucci ‏@viccarucci 10m10 minutes ago

Rex Ryan: upset w Dan Carpenter's missed 40-yard FG attempt. "Going to look at every kicker known to man if there are any out there." #Bills

gulp

Well...There you go... B-)

Too bad Carp never played for the Jets. He could've taken the summer off, no worries...

@mikerodak: If the Bills cut Dan Carpenter, they would save $1.3M this season and $1.75M next season. Would be a win-win if Rex wants better kicker.

Problem might be the lack of "better kickers".