Dan Carpenter injury (update - put on notice)

He hasn't done anything yet at camp. Jordan Gay has looked decent from what I have read. I'm worried about Money Man. Hopefully he gets cleared soon.

We may not have a franchise QB, but we do have a franchise kicker. And we will need him.

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have thought one of the main reasons we have carried two kickers may be that Carpenters leg wears down after a full season of kicks. He was great when he could focus on just FGs. I wonder if he is being held out for that reason, if we might carry only him this year.

Has anyone heard any specifics about the injury?

It is only intuition at this point, but I think Rex let's vets sit in preseason if they aren't on the bubble. Does he have that reputation?

He hasn't done anything yet at camp. Jordan Gay has looked decent from what I have read. I'm worried about Money Man. Hopefully he gets cleared soon.

We may not have a franchise QB, but we do have a franchise kicker. And we will need him.

Stop worrying about every little camp detail

I saw field goals being kicked the other day when I was @ camp, but didn't see who the kicker was...just assumed it was DC...was it not?

no, must have been the KOS Jordan Gay. Carpenter is still on NFI list.

I have thought one of the main reasons we have carried two kickers may be that Carpenters leg wears down after a full season of kicks. He was great when he could focus on just FGs. I wonder if he is being held out for that reason, if we might carry only him this year.

Has anyone heard any specifics about the injury?

It is only intuition at this point, but I think Rex let's vets sit in preseason if they aren't on the bubble. Does he have that reputation?

they said he "tweaked a hamstring" in the offseason

More money than Trent and Mikey in Vegas ?

hopkins is like the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. carpenter's like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. He's a bad man. He's a bad man, that Carpenter. He's a bad man, a bad man.

hopkins is like the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. carpenter's like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. He's a bad man. He's a bad man, that Carpenter. He's a bad man, a bad man.

One of the worst analogies I've ever read.

WTF?

Carpenter will be fine and we sure as heck need him. For a kicker one of my favorite Bills. The way he ended the Lions game last year, very hard kick, had already been hit with the laser before. You could tell he felt nothing other than wanting to send 70,000 fans home in tears and he did.

More money than Trent and Mikey in Vegas ?

:lol:

One of the worst analogies I've ever read.

WTF?

I'm picturing inebriated tailgating at Mendon High School parking lot being the cause for that post.

Ya'll need to revisit Swingers. :beer: