Patrick Kane--sexual assault allegations--

Guffalo

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to give me a play-play... I can't get the feed? What does this mean?

If anybody can't I will have to wait it out on the dark side of the moon...

The bag that was sealed and protected that once contained the rape kit (evidence) was found at the victim's mom's doorstep. The attorney said he had never in 30 years seen one outside of a DA office or courtroom and wants an independent investigation.

Edited by May Day 10

Try to give me a play-play... I can't get the feed? What does this mean?

If anybody can't I will have to wait it out on the dark side of the moon...

I didn't see it from the beginning but....

The victims' mom cam home from work yesterday and in the door to her house she found what appears to be the actual rape kit evidence bag...........delivered to her house! And it was no longer sealed. The only other pertinent fact I picked up was that she had exited through a different door that morning and it could have been there as long as 36 hours. Also stated was that the bag seems to have been authenticated as it had the nurses name on it and seemingly some other clear indications...does not seem to be a hoax.

Wow...if I'm the Blackhawks I'm putting Kane on paid suspension until this is over.

They need to distance themselves from him as much as possible right now

CBF

Just read somewhere that Kane is being showered with praise by the fans and cheered every time he gets on the ice in camp.

I am baffled by the latest development. There sure is a lot that can be speculated about but the truth of how it got there may end up being very difficult to discern. This is a story that may never end up getting told. I hope the truth comes out.

Just read somewhere that Kane is being showered with praise by the fans and cheered every time he gets on the ice in camp.

I am baffled by the latest development. There sure is a lot that can be speculated about but the truth of how it got there may end up being very difficult to discern. This is a story that may never end up getting told. I hope the truth comes out.

Agree with all of that.

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, as it sure looks like someone inside the department got a cash reward for tampering with the kit. If that's the case, the explanation will be as simple as "rogue cop wanted to protect local sports personality" and the story, as you said, will not be told.

Will this fall to IA to investigate? Is there a higher authority to appeal to in this situation? Anyone know?

Agree with all of that.

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, as it sure looks like someone inside the department got a cash reward for tampering with the kit. If that's the case, the explanation will be as simple as "rogue cop wanted to protect local sports personality" and the story, as you said, will not be told.

Will this fall to IA to investigate? Is there a higher authority to appeal to in this situation? Anyone know?

Well I think I read that they are looking at bringing in the FBI to investigate....

CBF

Yep... I am totally disgusted w/the praise.

This is becoming an episode of law and order

Just when I thought things were playing out well, system not screwing up, nobody jumping the gun... Taking their time to "do it right" and protect all parties...THIS... Bizarre!

Agree with all of that.

Rogue cop protecting sports hero is one area of speculation that someone could surmise, but it sure can't be the whole story. What is the next chapter? "Concerned co-worker brings evidence to victim's house"? Why there? No confidence in the DA? Fear? It could be anything and all of that is built on a theory that is pure speculation to begin with.

I can think of lots of other things, but even if I preface by saying they are speculation it just doesn't feel right to write them....because they are guesses and peoples lives are involved. It isn't a TV show. It's real.

Agree with all of that.

I know I will get ripped for this... Take a look @ who runs the gov't system... He hires a high-ranking cop to drive him around... Etc.. That's why I started early on the S.BFLO culture, the system, the Kane's. Look @ other connected families in other town and the crap they pull... Kennedy's in Boston, Daly's in Chicago. Same pattern... Protect the young family punk!