Patrick Kane--sexual assault allegations--

Guffalo

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But John Scott is the All Star Captain that the league is embarrassed about.

Yeah. The worst part is, I read this (wish I hadn't but there was no warning on the tweet) and it sounds just like him. No, I don't know him. But I know people who do or have observed him at bars. Their stories are not unlike this one (except for the actual assault) - just in terms of how he deals with females who turn him down.

It's anonymous and the media is sourcing it from a Reddit blog. Of course it may or may not be true. But it's out there. And like I said, many who have been around him don't really doubt it.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This sounds like a Dear Penthouse Forum story. Ever been in a busy bar that the womens bathroom doesn't have a constant line? So he goes in there and supposedly does this and there was no witness.

...The only person excited about this is a certain Buffalo News writer.

i thought the same thing about the women's restroom. Like I said, the sad part to me isn't whether or not that part is true (we don't know) but that as I read the first half of it, it sounded exactly like what people i know say about his behavior toward females - especially those who reject him- at bars. Which is pretty reprehensible in itself. And therefore some people will give credence to it, fair or unfair. His reputation is just terrible. Edited by YoloinOhio

i thought the same thing about the women's restroom. Like I said, the sad part to me isn't whether or not that part is true (we don't know) but that as I read the first half of it, it sounded exactly like what people i know say about his behavior toward females - especially those who reject him- at bars. Which is pretty reprehensible in itself. And therefore some people will give credence to it, fair or unfair. His reputation is just terrible.

Yolo... Yes his rep sucks and I'm not defending him in any way. I think the old saying is where there is smoke there is fire. This story just seemed a bit overboard.

Yolo... Yes his rep sucks and I'm not defending him in any way. I think the old saying is where there is smoke there is fire. This story just seemed a bit overboard.

i actually don't believe it. But part of me wonders. The fact I wonder if it's true means he's a real d-bag. Normally I give people the benefit of the doubt.

i saw that - so much for the "blog" having credibility. But, I think he will continue to have problems like this due to his general behavior.